Domain Empire

opinion Opinion needed on who & how should I target people for my domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Anurag Das

Established Member
Impact
I have the following domain names in my account:
1. forexti dot me (Read forextime) A popular forex broker has the same name.
2. publicwall dot org - An opinions based website i made. It's brand new, started last month
3. Peoplearound dot me (Read people around me) - This domain can be used to host social networking or dating apps/websites.

All of these domain auctions are in godaddy. Getting really low views. How do I promote them without incurring the additional cost? Already tried posting to facebook groups for domain sales and the like! Any advice ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
to me, they are not appealing, so promotions won't help

even in .com, i'd walk right pass them

imo.....

•••
I'm walking away from names where the TLD is part of the keyphrase.

•••
Looks like m stuck with them then :( :(
What about 6ty.co? M getting a valuation of around $1100 for the same on freevaluator.com. Is it accurate or are there any better valuation websites? Actually am kind of a noob when it comes to domaining. Pretty new over here!

•••
If you are new, then I would just reg .coms, and stick to one word, or meaningful two or three word english keyphrases. A keyphrase is a meaningful phrase with dictionary words with a logical connection. Keep away from numbers and hyphens as well.

Have a look at the sales lists, and see what is selling, and when you have sold a couple of names, then you could try some experiments.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back