Dynadot

advice Open Source Domain Sale Landing Template?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DNVantage

Established Member
Impact
Which open source domain sale landing template do you prefer?

Please suggest .....
1) a html5 , bootstrap/foundation or similar framework based template (preferred)
or
2) a one screen/small-page wordpress theme, with no menu/sidebar/footer

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@FPForum Themeforest/mojo-code themes/templates are great but not opensource. :(

I could adapt one of many open source free templates to be domain sales template but looking to save time by using a existing templates designed specially for domains sales.

Last edited:
•••
I will tell what I did

Bought Godaddy Personal website builder for $12/ year
(unlimited pages + free domain + with hosting)

then I built a landing page for each domain name

then I made a forward with masking for my domains to their landing pages

I made this for more than 50 domains

example : http://www.xdprinters.com/

I checked it on smartphone browser, it works!

so you can say it is responsive, cheap way to get landing pages for your domains

and one thing:
each sent contact us form will come to your email with the page link ( so you know which domain has the inquiry!)

•••
Bought Godaddy Personal website builder for $12/ year
(unlimited pages + free domain + with hosting)

Really good tip! Worth $12, specially if you get a free domain!

but I want something I can script. I will be taking an open source free template, run my script to change some colors in css file, website name and contact info, and upload by ftp, everytime I list a domain for sale, much more efficient, but otherwise your suggestion is terrific. If I don't find what I want, I will give your suggestion a try.

Last edited:
•••
@DNVantage - Sorry, didn't realize themeforest wasn't open source.. I thought you could view/edit their code.

•••
You can use any free portfolio Wordpress theme, and bring it to the desired level with a couple of plugins. Imagination is everything :)

•••
@Shelby90 - Which plugins do you recommend?

•••
It really depends on what you want. I used only Contact form 7. Or, you can use WooCommerce to create a full online selling platform. As I told, imagination is everything.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back