Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain onlinedating.uk ~Estibot= $8,600

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Xensale

Established Member
Impact
0
I just purchased onlinedating.uk with an EstiBot appraisal of $8,600. Any ideas?

Other inquiry: TopAnimatedMovies.com .. 50K+ exact match Google search volume/month. Any ideas?

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
estibot is junk you never go and value of a domain with any tool.

Also looking at the whois you dont own onlinedating.uk its still owned by the co.uk owner.
 
0
•••
Well if that's the case I don't understand why I was able to buy it and received a receipt. If it was a glitch I hope I am refunded!

& Any thoughts on TopAnimatedMovies.com?
 
0
•••
Well if that's the case I don't understand why I was able to buy it and received a receipt. If it was a glitch I hope I am refunded!

& Any thoughts on TopAnimatedMovies.com?

Yes its a glitch you would never find that domain avaliable .UK rights are held by the owner of the co.uk
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back