IT.COM

news One Word Domains Is A Golden Kitty Award Winner!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

steventey

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone!

Crazy news – One Word Domains was just announced as the winner of the Golden Kitty 2020 Award!!!

Es2HaQTVcAsHVx7

For context, Golden Kitty is like the Oscars of the tech industry!

I am still in shock – I cannot believe that I won – but I just wanted to thank all of you for your support, especially those who are early adopters of the platform!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! 🤩

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
What wonderful news!
Congratulations!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Struggled to load the page then when it did the search banner and the announcement banner were enormous. Tried to reload but got an error. On mobile (Firefox). Is it my issue?

Screenshot_20210129_200126_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

Congrats on your award. Hope to be able to see your site soon.

•••
Struggled to load the page then when it did the search banner and the announcement banner were enormous. Tried to reload but got an error. On mobile (Firefox). Is it my issue?

Show attachment 180931

Congrats on your award. Hope to be able to see your site soon.

Hello! Thanks for reaching out! Turns out, the Product Hunt announcement sent a crazy amount of traffic to the site, which overwhelmed my servers, but I was able to fix it – you should be able to access the site now! Sorry for the downtime! :)

•••
Congratulations

Regards
(((Devanos)))

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back