IT.COM

[REQ LOGO] IMEW.com a kitty kat website $50

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
[REQ-LOGO] for the site IMEW.com

The site is intended to be a cat video site. It is required that the logo include some sort of mascot. I am thinking a cat lol. Big eyes you know like so

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...logspot.com%2F2011_11_01_archive.html;360;255

Also include a tagline. "A kitty kat production"

be creative and include color options if you could. I will try to provide as much insight as possible. You guys have never let me down thus far.

Contest ends one week from this posting. Winner will be announced next Thursday @ 9:00 AM PST

Payment via paypal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
imew.png

•••
•••
imew.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

I sort of like the mascot but way to many of them. Lettering I don't like at all

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

are these mascots original?

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

I have commented on the direction I like thus far. For some reason I am really digging the cat with a tv for a head

•••
•••
•••

top and bottom of this I like

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Text works now. I really like the logo however the cat looks a bit diabolical. Maybe its the eyes?

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

top and bottom of this I like. Can you put whiskers on those tv boxes?

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Text works now. I really like the logo however the cat looks a bit diabolical. Maybe its the eyes?

Keep em coming in guys. Npros is where the talent is I tell ya:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

top one in runnings

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

third up from bottom in runnings

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Design Proposition

cZChqeZ.jpg

this one is in runnings

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

this one is in runnings

ALSO DON'T FORGET JRZ.NET COME ON YALL I KNOW YOU HAVE IT IN YA

•••
•••

I like the second one down. I like the concept on the colors as well but the redish orange is a little hard to read. Any chance in changing that up so you can read it easier? Maybe a diff color etc?

Last edited:
•••
•••
winner will be announced later today. FYI my significant other will be deciding the final logo since shes the cat lady in the fam

•••
winner is Gtraffic w TVHead kitty kat. Im sending you a PM now

It was close tho

•••
payment sent files received. Can you confirm and then please close the thread?

•••
Payment recieved.
Files sent.
Trusted User.

Thanks for your purchase.
Close thread.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back