Dynadot

One view per day - No revenue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cassius

Account Closed
Impact
I have a domain that has about one visitor per day but gets no revenue.

The domain is thepch.com (PCH standing for Pacific Coast Highway). I suspect I am getting some traffic from people trying to reach pch.com (Publisher's Clearing House). I don't want to do anything that creates a TM issue as I intend to develop (someday) a nice site on what is one of the coolest drives in the US. But I would like to monetize the traffic and it seems that at a click a day I should at least be able to make a few bucks a year. Any suggestions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
is it parked somewhere?

regardless of any tm issues, you can always plug in keywords that you "think" that readers might want to read and let the parking service handle the selecting/presenting ads.

i would try different keywords (give each word about a month) and see which keyword maximizes your ctr.

unless you develop content, i don't think you will be able to increase the natural type-in traffic...

good luck!

kev

•••
cassius said:
I have a domain that has about one visitor per day but gets no revenue.

The domain is thepch.com (PCH standing for Pacific Coast Highway). I suspect I am getting some traffic from people trying to reach pch.com (Publisher's Clearing House). I don't want to do anything that creates a TM issue as I intend to develop (someday) a nice site on what is one of the coolest drives in the US. But I would like to monetize the traffic and it seems that at a click a day I should at least be able to make a few bucks a year. Any suggestions?
These are your Title and Meta Tags currently for the Sedo parking page.
All the ads are Big Sur related and not for any other advertising sources.

<title>thepch.com - Big Sur info. This website is for sale!</title>
<meta name="description" CONTENT="The first internet search engine for domain offers, which are for sale. We have over 3.000.000 domains in our database. If you have domains/URLs to offer, place your free ad here!" />

The only KW indicated is Big Sur in the Title.
The description tag is Sedo default. See if you can change this and also
add the KW Metas.

Good luck :)

Cyberian

EDIT: As far as the TM issues are concerned, it would be my guess
that as long as the site is totally unrelated to PubClrHouse you should
not have problems.
IMHO <<<<<

Last edited:
•••
only one visitor a day?? oh, its terrible. maybe you need to do something that not more than just parking the domain, join an affiliate or PPC, or if you want to still be parking your domain maybe you need to change your keyword

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back