Dynadot

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only 1 .ONE for me, but I like .ONE extension.

hentai . one

•••
where is you guys see recent drops? .one registry doesn't offer or show list on their site.. unlike some other gtlds which do and expireddomainsnet doesn't do .one I think

do you backorder or its just dropped/deleted reg fee stuff?

•••
Expo.One

A massive bargain for only $15 from NP auction. Very satisfied with this one! Thanks @Corey

•••
•••
•••
where is you guys see recent drops? .one registry doesn't offer or show list on their site.. unlike some other gtlds which do and expireddomainsnet doesn't do .one I think

do you backorder or its just dropped/deleted reg fee stuff?

I checked manually the domains whois and made a list of those in pending delete status, and now I daily do a bulk search on my list to check which ones dropped. Was very time consuming but I got a lot of great dropped domains.

•••
Picked up
Stadium
Panel
Kitty

•••
•••
Picked up
Stadium
Panel
Kitty

"I have got too many"
"I have got too many"
"I have got too many"
and you still can't resist buying more

•••
"I have got too many"
"I have got too many"
"I have got too many"

they call that ... domaining

mouahhaa

•••
"I have got too many"
"I have got too many"
"I have got too many"

Good ones like these are hard to pass up.

•••
•••
14 from my 34 3L .one list are still free to reg. Let's see how long they last.

Nice the topic is picking up on NP again.

•••
Still some gems out there if you look hard enough. I managed to pick up:
Joke
Drunk
Missile
Enormous

•••
Still some gems out there if you look hard enough. I managed to pick up:
Joke
Drunk
Missile
Enormous

joke sounds pretty good.
gl

btw do u get discount if you reg for 4 years?

•••
i got an old list and I could swear they've set to premium domains that once were not premium.. like horny.one is now premium.. wasn't before.. I see many that changed from regular to premium.. I guess they can do that as long as they are not regged.. as long as they don't change renewals on already regged domains to premium then its ok with me :)

•••
btw do u get discount if you reg for 4 years?

Yes. With Dynadot, upon initial registration of .one's, you can currently register additional years at $5.99 per year (up to 10 years). Otherwise it's $9.99 per year after you register. So 4 years, when initially registered, would cost $23.96.

•••
i got an old list and I could swear they've set to premium domains that once were not premium.. like horny.one is now premium.. wasn't before.. I see many that changed from regular to premium.. I guess they can do that as long as they are not regged.. as long as they don't change renewals on already regged domains to premium then its ok with me :)

When .one first came out, there were very few premium names. Only stuff like 888.one was considered premium. Somewhere along the way they learned they could make a lot more stuff premium. They made the most random stuff premium like mattress.one and tree.one. So if you got in early you could pick up some nice names. They don't appear to be making a lot of the dropped domains premium, although they could.

Last edited:
•••
Yes. With Dynadot, upon initial registration of .one's, you can currently register additional years at $5.99 per year (up to 10 years). Otherwise it's $9.99 per year after you register. So 4 years, when initially registered, would cost $23.96.

thanks
good to know
luckily when I recently regged there was promo.. which is still on.. 5.99$ per year.. even for one year..at uniregistry.

but if you're sure you wanna keep your domains then that's a good way to do it. thx for tip

Last edited:
•••
When .one first came out, there were very few premium names. Only stuff like 888.one was considered premium. Somewhere along the way they learned they could make a lot more stuff stuff premium. They made the most random stuff premium like mattress.one and tree.one. So if you got in early you could pick up some nice names. They don't appear to be making a lot of the dropped domains premium, although they could.

nice.. glad I am not imagining stuff lol
I actually got to reg some .one domains in 05-2015. so same month they went public I think..

I got them all reg fee.. but am sure some of what I have would be premium now.. so this is why I had my suspicions.. some of the things I am now seeing premium like you say, perhaps should not be premium.. but.. its their right to do it and try to catch some people

•••
nice.. glad I am not imagining stuff lol
I actually got to reg some .one domains in 05-2015. so same month they went public I think..

I got them all reg fee.. but am sure some of what I have would be premium now.. so this is why I had my suspicions.. some of the things I am now seeing premium like you say, perhaps should not be premium.. but.. its their right to do it and try to catch some people

I too managed to pick up some names names in May of 2015 when .one came out that definitely should have been premium.

•••
Checked on my mixed .one free list as well. No change to premium within the last couple of months. Maybe just not premium enough ;)
But definitely worth tracking.

•••
Checked this domain and only available extension was .one....so I regged it...

CreditScore.one

•••
•••
ecommerce.one
edu.one
gov.one
seattle.one

(all standard priced)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back