IT.COM

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

NameSilo
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is there anybody who made a real sale the last months? Nobody seems to be interested in that domain.

.one is more about future investment.. go back not that many months ago, and .one didn't even exist yet! :)

so for now its more about declining offers that aren't good enough than making sales.

cheers

Last edited:
•••
@CMP I received some offers for my .one domains through Flippa,
Aero.one ($150), countered $2500
Sap.one ($30) :), countered $1500
Nfc.one ($55), countered $900
My counter offers are still pending, if only users emails were visible, because I see that people create Flippa account just to make an offer to a domain that interest them, and perhaps they forget to put their email correctly or just a secondary email that they don't use or check :(

•••
I keep being offered 500 - 750 for LLL .one domains I keep turning them down I wont sell until they are 3 yrs old minimum.

•••
I see that ssl.one was sold on Nov, 23th at $437 (namebio)
Too cheap in my opinion ! :(

•••
No advertising is the reason but as soon as people see it they wonder.. Search ones you have through godaddy it says they are available then not. I let the ones drop I had no offers on it's a domain extension for everyone but remember they upped the prices after some time so a bunch of premiums went for reg fee.
The prices come down i would hold the good ones if I were you Frank Shilling did not have any .one I bet. I love it as a domain hack apparently those are worth 1200 to start. Glad I got mine in first days :-D So are a few others on here.

•••
Hi guys

I am selling a lot of my .one's. So if you like any and would transfer them out then I can sell them for cheap.

- Expiring on 7 Dec (2 days left)
UNREAL.ONE
REPAIRS.ONE
PROFITABLE.ONE
FEATURED.ONE
EXAMINE.ONE
DETECT.ONE
CREDIBLE.ONE
ACCURATE.ONE

- Expiring on 28 Dec
AUTOREPAIRS.ONE
EURASIA.ONE
HEADSET.ONE
HEADSETS.ONE
HOLOGRAMS.ONE
REALTIME.ONE
WHEELS.ONE
IMMERSIVE.ONE
VOCAL.ONE

The .one's I might transfer out are Vocal and Immersive..

Thanks.

•••
I have two .one domains Planning to sell. So if interested please connect with me.

globl.one

virtuous.one

thanks,
Anupam

•••
I have two .one domains Planning to sell. So if interested please connect with me.

globl.one

virtuous.one

thanks,
Anupam

Is globl a typo?

•••
•••
Just got this nice drone name

ddr . one

•••
More domains available for sale (make offer) (many months left in expiry)

AUD.one
AUS.one
GUM.one
JUNE.one
FORT.one
WORD.one

Previously posted:

Expiring on 28 Dec
HOLOGRAMS.ONE $6
AUTOREPAIRS.ONE $1
EURASIA.ONE $1
HEADSET.ONE $1
HEADSETS.ONE $1

Already expired but can be pushed (right?) ($1 each)
UNREAL.ONE
REPAIRS.ONE
PROFITABLE.ONE
EXAMINE.ONE
DETECT.ONE
CREDIBLE.ONE
ACCURATE.ONE

THANKS.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Anyone interested in:

theatre.one
tbd.one
unlock.one

(all domains have normal reg fees)
???

•••
•••
•••
Hello guys,
I need your advise plz, I've received for the 4th time an offer for Cio(.)one, all offers are < $250, today I received another offer from Afternic ($100) and when I searched the user name in Google, I found that it belongs to CIOsynergy dot Com, if you were me what would you do? what would be the countered offer?

Thanks,

•••
Just tell them you want x amount for it. LLL are good to have I turned down all offers on LLL.one I'd say no way, tell them you have had far better offers if they have the means they will probably pay around 2.5k for it, you might say you want that but may be willing to negotiate.as they are 600-1200 from registry and that's per year! Unless you got it early you wont need to pay premium renewals.They are trying it on.

•••
•••
•••
Just for information, renewal fees for Cio(.)one are $10/year ! No premium renewals! I bought it on 06/05/2015, two weeks after .One public launch

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back