IT.COM

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

NameSilo
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is Primum?
"first" in English translated to Latin. It also means "reply" in Latin.

Also, I think it sounds great; Primum One, as a whole.

•••
what time do they drop?

Cheers
Corey

•••
To all the silent .one Traders out there:

I have many .one renewals coming up and want to move (mostly from hover) to namecheap.
Seems to be the cheapest option with 8.88. (besides 1&1)

Any other suggestion? Any deals?

•••
its $8 to renew and transfer to godad.
but thats with club membership. not sure what it is without it.

•••
its $8 to renew and transfer to godad.
but thats with club membership. not sure what it is without it.
12.99 just tried. Big difference.

•••
12.99 just tried. Big difference.

yeah I know.

well gd has one of the best prices aorund for .com renewals, transfers etc.. and other extensions too.. so if you have enough of a portoflio the ~80$ a year (with coupon) you pay for discount club is returned on your investment quick enough... so I joined the club last year.

namecheap ~9 is not bad price (temp promo only though right? so possibly renewal in a year will be much more)... but I think if you look just about everywhere else its about as bad as godad with no club.. so I think had it not been for that ~9 namecheap option, the godad club membership would have looked particularly appealing. for .one renew/transfer as well as other discounts you get (its still one of cheapest transfers for .com too at 7.99+17cents).

hope this helps
cheers

Last edited:
•••
Good point. Personally not a big fan of the GD system.

Namecheap appears to be usual .one price. Plus comes with usual 1y free privacy.

•••
Namecheap deal and GD club sound like good options. Name.com charges me 9.35 to renew .one since I have 25+ names with them. Dynadot with bulk pricing is 9.99 I believe but that requires 1k spending.

Stay as far away from 1and1 as you can. Got all my names out of them.

•••
Sold Leo.one

$50

Dynadot Make Offer

5% dynadot commission.. I could've given the buyer my paypal but I was afraid he might charge back so gave $2.5 commission to dynadot for a safe sale.

The buyer is a re-seller.

•••
Sold Leo.one

$50

Dynadot Make Offer

5% dynadot commission.. I could've given the buyer my paypal but I was afraid he might charge back so gave $2.5 commission to dynadot for a safe sale.

Congrats!

My 3L .ones get attention on Sedo as well. No sale though.

•••
Congrats!

My 3L .ones get attention on Sedo as well. No sale though.

it's luck.. I forgot to mention I countered with $120 but the buyer didn't reply for a few days, I am not a good negotiator and had to accept the offer.

•••
Sold Leo.one
$50
Congrats, and another one for dot-one.
Buyer's first name is Leo. Wonder how keen he will be to actually resell this?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just picked up this drop:

1 8 0 0 . o n e​

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Is there anybody who made a real sale the last months? Nobody seems to be interested in that domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back