IT.COM

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

NameSilo
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Racecar.One
Meh.One
9...(x63).One --> fueled by another thread here. An addi(c)tion for my novelty Longest Domains collection.

•••
Measure.One

- Estibot $1700 (Better than 0 :))
- MeasureOne.com startup raised 2.3M this week

•••
dot one
has just been registered. Nice one, but Premium as far as I remember.

•••
•••
have not regged in long long time
but this is hard to pass by for me..

hologram.one

Last edited:
•••
worldwideweb .one
For no apparent reason.

•••
worldwideweb .one
For no apparent reason.

haahha
well.. I think the reason was cause u wanted me to cross it off my list hahaha

•••
well.. I think the reason was cause u wanted me to cross it off my list hahaha
Only because you made me scratch holodeck off mine!

•••
Only because you made me scratch holodeck off mine!

I think you avenged the wrong person :P
I took care of hologram

•••
I took care of hologram
Yes you did, and I had meant hologram. I'm having a little difficulty communicating well tonight.

Damn registry has holodeck - yet it's on my list?! I wonder if they recently reserved it.

Last edited:
•••
yeah... holodeck is quite great.
hologram.one must have been recent drop too.. too bad hosterstats.com does not support .one.. to check histories.. I think it was taken before when I tried some months back.. and I think even holograms.one is taken too.

I am still having nightmares about not regging holo.one on same day I regged meta.one in may 2015. it was there. then hour later was not. mea culpa.

you guys can pinch in and buy it for me for my birthday. no pressure.
think about it.

•••
hologram.one must have been recent drop too.. too bad hosterstats.com does not support .one.. to check histories.. I think it was taken before when I tried some months back.. and I think even holograms.one is taken too.

I am still having nightmares about not regging holo.one on same day I regged meta.one in may 2015. it was there. then hour later was not. mea culpa.

think about it.

Hologram.one shows a whois history archived since 2015-06-06, possibly before this.

.one was available generally on 2015-05-20, so it was registered relatively soon after .one came out.

When's your birthday?:xf.grin:

•••

think about it.

yeah holograms.one was regged by me.. wanna buy it? You'll have a singular plural pair then :xf.grin:

•••
Hologram.one shows a whois history archived since 2015-06-06, possibly before this.

.one was available generally on 2015-05-20, so it was registered relatively soon after .one came out.

When's your birthday?:xf.grin:

ahh yes... you're right.. u can kinda get an idea of dates from whois too.. without hosterstats.com ... still the latter is cooler. but it doesn't do ngtlds unfortunately.

welll.. u would have ~300 days to put together 1 000 000.......................... rubles.
but maybe he'll take less.

or I do fundraiser and call it "save me from my nightmares" moauhaha

•••
yeah holograms.one was regged by me.. wanna buy it? You'll have a singular plural pair then :xf.grin:

small world isn't it
no. I cannot buy it. I am putting aside rubles for holo.one now.
I am at rubel #1 now... I have 999 999 to go.
thank you nonetheless :)

Last edited:
•••
hunt.one
rotaryph.one --> rotaryphone
superph.one --> superphone
registrant
.one
spawn
.one
queue
.one

All fine and dandy, lotsa candy...but my life won't be complete until @ProDomains catch.one is in my portfolio.

•••
@HotKey I like hunt.one and queue.one. I almost managed to Catch[.one] Punch.one but the but the owner renewed it last minute.

•••
yah.. some nice names being mentioned.
I still keep a short list of things I may get later. but it's kinda getting smaller each week or so.
the most recent hit on it was trivia.one
not so bad right..

I wonder how many .one are gettin dropped.. each week.. or day.. or month. I guess the ones worth getting drop rarely and people are renewing.

plus probably some of the ones that drop that were regged regfee, may go premium before being avail again

maybe .one runs couple promos for xmas or boxday like most other extensions.. especially ngtlds.. so maybe I wait til then to register few more...

Last edited:
•••
•••
@HotKey I like hunt.one and queue.one. I almost managed to Catch[.one] Punch.one but the but the owner renewed it last minute.

Ah well thats too bad...I liked knowing who its keeper was.

Odd the whois shows the same info as some other domains under your wing, no? Just curious..

•••
whois is should be the nearly identical across all my domains. but not punch.one. Wish I got that.

•••
I almost managed to Catch[.one] Punch.one but the but the owner renewed it last minute.

I completely misread this. Now I capisce.

•••
Googolplex.one
Primum.one
Slab.one

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back