Domain Empire

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
i picked up a few more lll and some decent words i now have 30 .ones

•••
Surprised this wasn't picked up barn .one

•••
Surprised this wasn't picked up barn .one

first stuff to always go under any extesion.. is more techy things..
services.. product uses .. business.. etc..

but it's a nice and short one! which could find enduser!
I was equally suprised to see GRIP.one unpicked 2-3 months ago! ;)

gl!

•••
and unlike other registries.. .one did a good job not making too many names reserved or premium. two thumbs up!

•••
dynadot .one promo 6$

I hope I read this well but looks like it'll run for a whopping 5 months til mid october

enjoy

•••
ilf.one is availalble.. only few LLL.one's remaining

•••
•••
GOP.one
JZZ.one
YAY.one
QIS.one
ZPH.one

and just added:
hudone.png

thanks to @Haris100 !

•••
•••
neat.one 360 USD 2016-05-02 Flippa

I am going to put one of my .one's at flippa auction in few hours.

EDIT: The sale was not from an auction but from classified listing BIN/Make Offer.

•••
dynadot .one promo 6$

I hope I read this well but looks like it'll run for a whopping 5 months til mid october

enjoy

Woo-hoo! Been waiting for a dot-one sale for awhile..

•••
neat.one 360 USD 2016-05-02 Flippa

I am going to put one of my .one's at flippa auction in few hours.

EDIT: The sale was not from an auction but from classified listing BIN/Make Offer.

pretty good sale.
considering kw neat while being nice and short.. is still long way from the more common stuff like NICE.one etc..

good roi though. I'd have sold it too!

I assume that was a makeoffer/buynow not auction..

•••
pretty good sale.
considering kw neat while being nice and short.. is still long way from the more common stuff like NICE.one etc..

good roi though. I'd have sold it too!

I assume that was a makeoffer/buynow not auction..

Yeah that was makeoffer/buynow .. not my listing though

•••
I
forgot.one
but then registered
thee.one
and gave a nod to
aye.one

•••
We point Vio.One to VioDistribution.com.

•••
I am not going to say what domain, but I added some .one's to sedo just now and one of them came up over 10,000 when trying to add it for sale, others I have added have been ranging from 349 - 2,999. I had to wait for sedo to give me a starting price on this one domain after waiting and waiting they came back with a minimum start price of 12 - 13k !

•••
I am not going to say what domain, but I added some .one's to sedo just now and one of them came up over 10,000 when trying to add it for sale, others I have added have been ranging from 349 - 2,999. I had to wait for sedo to give me a starting price on this one domain after waiting and waiting they came back with a minimum start price of 12 - 13k !

Good luck with your names!

Just saying... Sedo's valuation is often straight out crazy. All my Macau related new gTLDs got an appraisal of +$10,000, just as an example. I think it will be hard to sell these even for a low $XXX.

•••
I did more research the .com was registered in 1989! The domain is short and is a saying with the extension. I have had x,xxx offers on a couple of dot ones without advertising them I am only now starting to release some for sale.

•••
I did more research the .com was registered in 1989! The domain is short and is a saying with the extension. I have had x,xxx offers on a couple of dot ones without advertising them I am only now starting to release some for sale.

pay no attnetion to sedo pricing is as much bs as every other appraisal tool on planet.

which names did you have offers on? are they the high reg/renewal names (premium)?

•••

Great!

Ps. Just a note... It is my own Macau names that I think is worth maximum $XXX, not yours.

•••
Crazy is siteprice.org into,one

•••
good news .one lovers

got $300 offer on one of my fave .one
which also means I cannot accept it

but did counter and see where it goes.
I'm no rush to sell

META.....................one

•••
On Sedo my .ones got more uniques than the months before, looking forward to more market movement.

•••
good ongoing rebate on .one at uniregistry .not sure til when.. $5.99 per dn.

decided to go for a couple today..

highest offer on my .one is still at $500 at sedo... for
meta(.one)

but I am looking for more for this one!

here is my most recent 2 regs:

VIEWER.ONE

WITHIN.ONE

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back