IT.COM

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Note: Some of the names above are shown available at GoDaddy but not at Uniregistry and Dynadot.. Haven't tried registering at GD but checked whois which says that they expired in May and are currently in pending delete status.. No idea when they will delete.

•••
•••
•••
Just saw some incredible .one domains at Fancy.Domains by @kohsamui

•••
•••
Go to Godaddy Marketplace, and sort domains in order to get the domain with the highest number of offers :)
Are those real or fake offers in your opinion?

(the domain I found is: allahisthegreatest.one)

•••
Other news, It seems that "Credit One Bank" bought Credit.one which was a premium .One :)

•••
ringt.one 350 USD 2015-07-22 Uniregistry

Sale from an year ago

•••
•••
I am sure we will all do just tat when .one sales occur for us.

•••
Come on guys sell your domains and share them in the "Reported Sales" thread, that'll help increase reseller prices! :xf.grin:

Will do. I like my dot-one's, though. Not too concerned if they sell or not. I'm in it for the long haul.

my dot-one sales to date:

profit
emoji
zee

inquiries on:

protocol
hyper

That's all she wrote!

•••
Will do. I like my dot-one's, though. Not too concerned if they sell or not. I'm in it for the long haul.

profit
emoji
zee

inquiries on:

protocol
hyper

That's all she wrote!

Sales!! Wow.. can you share the sale prices?

•••

profit
emoji
zee

inquiries on:

protocol
hyper

That's all she wrote!

same here... no rush.. I got good enough keywords to eventually at least pay back for a logner hold..

profit is very nice... can u give some figures or XXXX XXX? was this auctions or private?
tnx

•••
Sure..

profit: 2500
emoji: 550
zee: 175
USD all

A couple other sales fell through because of registrar had an archaic transfer system. But they've overhauled it since, and transfer's a snap now.

I think someone posted dot-one's being something of a sleeper TLD a while back. I agree with that. Once people understand gTLD's in general, and catch on to how dot-ONE is completely brand-relevent, we're going to see some momentum for those looking for turnover.

•••
same here... no rush.. I got good enough keywords to eventually at least pay back for a logner hold..

profit is very nice... can u give some figures or XXXX XXX? was this auctions or private?
tnx

missed your question..sry..zee was market buy now, the other two were private

•••
Other news, It seems that "Credit One Bank" bought Credit.one which was a premium .One :)

Hope that helps with my debit one. Non-premium btw.

•••
its 1yr old extension
can't expect much
but if you got good keywords.. I think eventually they'll sell
as always its all a matter of when you got to the regging party.. I was probably one of first (relatviely speaking.. cause in domaining world one of first can mean #2450 lol) after it opened up to public to reg a few things.. I think like 30 initially.. in may2015.. and then added 10 more since.. so I am done regging .one... not much left nayway..

and I'm definitely not into premium renewals or regs.. so it's all regular renewal for me.

I try keep away from ngtlds... but this one I always liked ..its only ngtld I am hopeful about..

hope we all make some nice m.one.y

•••
I have mostly 3L .one names like GOP.one. I too like this extension.

•••
If you look hard there are some good .one drops. Managed a few minutes ago to pick up rip, bold, catch, and faq all for reg fee. Picked up cow.one yesterday.

•••
If you look hard there are some good .one drops. Managed a few minutes ago to pick up rip, bold, catch, and faq all for reg fee. Picked up cow.one yesterday.

bold dot one!!! Great grab!!!!!

•••
•••
".One" has just one problem, its registry, because they don't do any effort in advertizing their gTld, while ".xyz" and ".club" do a very good Job, and those gTLD became famous because of the staff behind them !!
I wish that ".One" change hands so all people hear and know about it.
My friends (not domainers) do not know that a ".One" exists :(

•••
".One" has just one problem, its registry, because they don't do any effort in advertizing their gTld, while ".xyz" and ".club" do a very good Job, and those gTLD became famous because of the staff behind them !!
I wish that ".One" change hands so all people hear and know about it.
My friends (not domainers) do not know that a ".One" exists :(

This is very true. I have seen absolutely zero marketing efforts on their part. Very few non-domainers have heard of it. Even Godaddy was late to offer the extension; it took them 6 months after it's release!

•••
This is very true. I have seen absolutely zero marketing efforts on their part. Very few non-domainers have heard of it. Even Godaddy was late to offer the extension; it took them 6 months after it's release!
Exactly, even GoDaddy.one was taken by someone else :) it's in pending delete period now :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back