IT.COM

On Sedo.com a domain was mistakenly purchased by me but I don't want that domain, now what to do?

NameSilo
Watch

Varun Patil

Established Member
Impact
On sedo.com a domain was mistakenly purchased by me but I don't want that domain, and I have mailed them about this problem but they are sending me mails to make payment of 8000 USD , now what to do ? I don't have even 5 dollars I am a student . I don't have that much money. How can I get out from this situation , please help me. They are saying that they will take legal action against me. Please help me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
isn't it like a good thing when its your domain they bought?

Not when you let the domain expire and they still want you to pay them after it sells

•••
Sorry.... one more thing just in case this is a legit topic...

Maybe you are a clairvoyant and the domain was a bargain, let us know what it is and maybe someone here will buy it. It was obviously interesting enough for you to click on, maybe you got lucky and it's a deal.....

Hey, I'm grasping at straws but it could be....

Last edited:
•••
Lock Him Up.jpg

•••
@Varun Patil they are coming for you.. they know your address.. RUN!

•••
Yes, if it is a 3L.com other than CQD I will fund you $10K, you can keep the $2K, and I will pay your sedo bill, what is this amazing $8K name you purchased, do tell?

•••
Sorry.... one more thing just in case this is a legit topic...

Maybe you are a clairvoyant and the domain was a bargain, let us know what it is and maybe someone here will buy it. It was obviously interesting enough for you to click on, maybe you got lucky and it's a deal.....

Hey, I'm grasping at straws but it could be....
It is lapresa.com

•••
Yes, if it is a 3L.com other than CQD I will fund you $10K, you can keep the $2K, and I will pay your sedo bill, what is this amazing $8K name you purchased, do tell?
I've got these amazing air guitars just in, usually $75k for a case but I'll take $10k today only. Let me know

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Tell sedo it was a typo you meant to offer $8 for the domain

•••
But the fact is they haven't transferred the domain to me yet , because I have not done payment

•••
•••
•••
•••
But the fact is they haven't transferred the domain to me yet , because I have not done payment

oh come on, now you want the domain without paying..

•••
Last edited:
•••
Turn yourself in to your local police station. (y)

•••
I don't know anything about this please help me , please understand my circumstances

•••
I don't know anything about this please help me , please understand my circumstances

You will go to court where they have very strict law of extradition. If found guilty. you could face the electric chair

•••
Maybe you are rich, and you like to make fake bids and claim poverty, to make yourself feel middle class, is this a joke to you? How are we supposed to believe you don't even have $5, you have internet access, you have an internet enabled device, you have time on your hands, yet you don't even have $5? Please explain further your inability in wanting to pay, essay format would be appreciated as it would appease sedo's kangaroo court.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back