Dynadot

On Sedo.com a domain was mistakenly purchased by me but I don't want that domain, now what to do?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Varun Patil

Established Member
Impact
On sedo.com a domain was mistakenly purchased by me but I don't want that domain, and I have mailed them about this problem but they are sending me mails to make payment of 8000 USD , now what to do ? I don't have even 5 dollars I am a student . I don't have that much money. How can I get out from this situation , please help me. They are saying that they will take legal action against me. Please help me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I didnt pick a random person. Maybe I am wrong. What you got to prove I am/ Are you guys related?

I have got nothing to prove. Any "sane" person here who has done a bit of research, will realize that you have picked up the wrong "Varun Patil". Any which ways, you can keep on arguing. I am out. You can continue your "debate" with others whether it is the same "Varun Patil" or not.

•••
Adios. Sorry I have destroyed this mans reputation, will have hard time sleeping now:xf.frown:
Hope I am wrong, it doesn't happen often. We all need gentle reminders.
Thanks(y)

•••
I know how you feel. One night in Vegas, I accidentally gambled $10,000 at slots, got married, and bought 50 acres of desert land.

I felt terrible the next morning.

Kept the wife, though. That part wasn't so bad.

Lol. Yeah, 2 weeks later you discover the wife forgot to tell she had herpes.

Deadbeats are everywhere, even the US Government has difficulty paying their bills on time.

What a miserable thread. I have had about 10 non paying bidders this past year, and is a problem with these platforms lack of deposits, screening, etc.

•••
•••
Yes, if it is a 3L.com other than CQD I will fund you $10K, you can keep the $2K, and I will pay your sedo bill, what is this amazing $8K name you purchased, do tell?

haha...??

•••
•••
I bought a name once and want to sell it also. Just pay up you committed to it if you don't pay please don't come back.

•••
It seems he thought we are here for jokes. Just keep off sedo if is true you really commit the crime.
You are looking for help; what help are you looking for. I f you only know what you have caused; you will not be looking for any help here.
These are the set of people that likes taking things for granted.
This debate here must be a high level of joke; if not; sedo would have reacted to this post.

•••
Back