NameSilo

OldBid.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal started by Art And Nature, Feb 25, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Art And Nature

Art And Nature Established Member

Today I received an offer of $120, two people contacted me for this domain after just 1 hour of spamming advertisements on Facebook. AND THEY CLAIM TO BE END USERS. Now, what would you do? Should I accept these money or should I auction the domain on Sedo / GoDaddy? (sorry, NamePros, the domain has been there, in the make offer section for a long time, but no offers here :xf.frown:)

Which final price should I be asking for?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. james haw

james haw Active Member VIP

Depends on who's asking for the name - can you research them or is it a generic email address?

eg If it's eBay then probs counter with 4 figures, if it's another domainer low 3 figures is arguably ok. It's good to not want to leave money on the table, but it's bad to hold on to a domain name and never sell it when you already had offers. Deciding the right path is a minefield, but research can help.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.