Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain OldBid.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Art And Nature

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
9
Today I received an offer of $120, two people contacted me for this domain after just 1 hour of spamming advertisements on Facebook. AND THEY CLAIM TO BE END USERS. Now, what would you do? Should I accept these money or should I auction the domain on Sedo / GoDaddy? (sorry, NamePros, the domain has been there, in the make offer section for a long time, but no offers here :xf.frown:)

Which final price should I be asking for?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Depends on who's asking for the name - can you research them or is it a generic email address?

eg If it's eBay then probs counter with 4 figures, if it's another domainer low 3 figures is arguably ok. It's good to not want to leave money on the table, but it's bad to hold on to a domain name and never sell it when you already had offers. Deciding the right path is a minefield, but research can help.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back