Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain UHDV.biz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

trulyx

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi guys, I'm looking for an appraisal on UHDV.biz

UHDV is appearently the next big and the successor of HDTV.
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UHDV

The domain was regged not long ago and I've already been contacted by some interested parties.

What do you think should be the asking price?
or should I keep the domain for a little longer until this new technology kicks in?

Your advice is appreciated!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd say definitely keep it for a while.
If this gets popular could be worth over a thousand bucks...
 
0
•••
high $x.xxx
 
0
•••
bilirkishi said:
high $x.xxx

thanks ssamriga & bilirkishi!
bilirkishi - would you be kind enough to explain how did you come up with that figure?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I only see 88,100 on Google search result. It does not seem to be too popular at this moment. Also, the .biz decreases the domain value significant. At this moment, I would say mid to high $xx.

Anthony

:gn:
 
0
•••
anthonysun said:
I only see 88,100 on Google search result. It does not seem to be too popular at this moment. Also, the .biz decreases the domain value significant. At this moment, I would say mid to high $xx.

Anthony

:gn:

Thanks Anthony, now I have two appraisals, high $xx and high $x,xxx ...
that's quite a difference...
would anyone like to give me a third opinion? it's quite important as I have bidders waiting...
 
0
•••
What bidders? For end users it may be x xxx, but for reseller i don't think it would be more mid xxx. Good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back