Domain Empire

Okay, so I am going to go catching..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey Guys,

I have never "drop catched" a domain before. Namely because I had no idea how on earth it worked. For the last few weeks I have been asking others about the process and I think I got a good handle on how it works now.

I was thinking about using ClubDrop.com by Enom, because according to many people - it's for one cheaper and there is no 'private bidding' (or something like that); unlike Pool which costs $60* per name and has this private stuff which many claimed wasted their time.

Has anyone else used Club Drop? I know it is $10* to start with plus a registration fee (am I correct that the lowest price of a drop at Club Drop would be about $18?).

Is there anything else I should know before I do this, or does anyone have any recommendations?

Please help me out in this,
Andy

* Indicates that the price listed is not final if others bid on it and the domain catch turns into an auction.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had the same thing happen to me, caught a name with my Reseller account and then relized I had to fill it or send a cheque to pay, entering the cc info on my reseller account wasnt enough.

To make a long story short I fought back and forth with them on this subject but it was a no go, I now use a retail account for Club Drop.

Failure to pay could get you kicked out of the Club Drop scene.

Mike

•••
Damn, now I am really in a bug. Theres no way a check is going there in 4 days; and I don't have $100 to pleasure them. If they don't want to do anything simple, it's their fault - not mine. Jesus Christ, if only they could make it more fricken complicated than it alread is.

•••
Just contact them and tell them they will receive the check asap

Mike

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back