Dynadot

Officially Homeless

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TUFKATH

Account Closed
Impact
Hey everybody this is Taylor coming to you from a library.

I just thought I'd let everybody know that I'm homeless now because my aunt and uncle kicked me out a couple days ago. I was able to sleep at a friends house for two nights but not anymore :(. Doesn't that suck? They were supposed to take care of me for another year since my mom died of cancer this February, but they apparently wanted to get on with their lives.

I may be absent from NamePros for a while and I'm going to have to sleep in a shelter tonight or maybe a park, whichever is easier to get to.

I don't have a job right now and I don't have any income whatsoever. Some of you may know that I have an album out and I would be really really happy if you could support me by buying it. It's only $5 US and you can hear some of my tracks here: http://www.purevolume.com/taylorhewitt - I guess I will be able to now rap about being on the street and be more sincere than most of the gangsta rappers out there today. Anyway you can PM me if you want to help and I'll tell you my paypal address and get the email that I can send the tracks too. It's got 11 songs :).

Please don't delete this. I really would appreciate any help at all. This isn't a scam or anything, I've been a member here for almost a year now and I guess a lot of you might know me.

Thanks for everything NamePros. You've been very kind to me this past year!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Why is everyone ganging up on him?! He's already lost his mother to cancer, and now he's homeless. If you can't have sympathy for someone like him, then maybe you haven't been through enough struggles in your life to appreciate the luxuries you have.

Another point: He is still young, he's going to make mistakes! On the subject of his family situation, you guys don't even know the full story. Maybe his family isn't as open-armed as everyone thinks. Do you think it's right for a family member to kick you out of the house simply because you failed a few classes? He had no where to go, yet his uncle and aunt still had the nerve to kick him out of the house. Tough love is one thing, but this is crossing the line!

As far as I can see, he is telling the truth, and he seems to have a positive enough attitude to occasionally joke about his situation.

•••
•••
Taylor Hewitt said:
I understand your reasoning dgridley, but you don't know the full story.

I don't want to get into it so I'll keep it short: I was suicidal in Ottawa. I was miserable and a complete trainwreck. I got a terrible mark in summer school which never happens so I have to live in Mississauga for my education, mental health, and overall happiness.

Please stop judging the decisions I've made. If it's the wrong decision then I'll find out sooner or later, right?

Hope things work out for you taylor. i know from personal experience how family can let you down and completely change overnight, but keep strong and know that life can only get better for you.

you will be talking about this to your grandchildren one day about how you lived on the street and survived (kinda rags to riches story :] )

Kevin

•••
Proof? Yes I do have proof , sad but true

I have 100% proof. New and proof supplied by him. pm me if interested in the truth. Thank You and God Bless our troops

Last edited:
•••
msfedxx - PM me with this proof please ....

•••
:)

Sent , if you need any additional info, please let me know, thank you for taking the time to verify.

•••
dgridley said:
I don't really consider you homeless as you do have a place to go to, should you choose to.

exactly.

•••
What the hell are you talking about... proof of what?

Please stop assuming you all know my story. If I had a good home and no good reason not to be there, why wouldn't I be there, hmm?

•••
Taylor Hewitt said:
What the hell are you talking about... proof of what?

Please stop assuming you all know my story. If I had a good home and no good reason not to be there, why wouldn't I be there, hmm?

a bad home is better than no home.

have to agree with dgridley.

•••
angisson said:
a bad home is better than no home.

have to agree with dgridley.

I agree 100%

•••
SO what was the proof, any update on all this? Im sorry to hear about your situation Taylor but I have to agree with the majority, a bad home is better than no home, unless of course there is physical abuse or something like that, Take care and good luck.

•••
Gah. If you doubt his story, piss off. I believe him and i want to help. I will suggest a live auction to auction some of my names since i am quitting webmastering so i can claim unemployment/student benefits when i am 16 in 6 weeks time.

What do ya think?

Robert

•••
Well I tried a shelter on Monday night (well I went anyway) and it scared the shit out of me so I left and slept in the park that night. It seriously scared the shit out of me because it was for adults and there were signs about guns and it was like a frickin prison. All I saw were people lying on the ground. There were fences and huge buses and security alarms.

Let's just say it turned me off shelters. But I called this other one and boy it sounds AMAZING! It's a house with 6 rooms and 14 beds and a kitchen and bathroom and laundry and livingroom and they give you 3 meals a day, 2 bus tickets a day, and $3.80 Canadian allowance a day. Isn't that AMAZING! It's just until I get accepted into Ontario Works though. If I do I get $536 Canadian a month plus $799 extra the first month. That will be more than enough to cover first and last for rent and a bit of food. I found this out last night and I was so excited.

They were full though and told me to call back this morning at 8 and I did... still full. But they said to keep calling back and there will probably be room by the end of the day hopefully. It's so great! I'm gonna call every two hours to see if I can get in.

Last night I didn't sleep in a park but I slept in the backyard of my aunt and uncles house in a sleeping bag with a pillow. For some reason I actually got an amazing sleep. I then came to the library and showered and now the computer lab is open so yay!

That's just a bit of an update guys. I'm putting off updating my blog because I know I'll spend like 25 minutes writing lol!

Man I'm hungry though. I'm down to my last $10 I think... I really should save it but I don't know... anyway.

And to all your doubters and people with negative opinions and who are trying to bring me down I don't really care. You are entitled to your opinion, whatever it is. Just know that you have no frickin' clue about anything to do with me other than the basics. If I sat down and typed all the details I'd be here for at least an hour. So please stop trying to "prove me wrong" or say that I'm lying or something.

Anyway thanks again to all the people who have been supporting me, especially -db-. Your extremely generous donation has fed me this past week. Seriously - without it I would be starving my ass off.

Anyway I'll see you guys around.

Edit: I'd like to also thank cvxdes and Steve for there also generous donations. This is really going to help me. I just gotta stay alive long enough to get into the shelter and get my first paycheck! :D

Edit Again: Just posted a huge megasize blog update on http://officiallyhomeless.blogspot.com for those of you who are interested in some other information I haven't written here on NamePros.

I'm gonna call the shelter soon. Let's hope that there is room! I know I'm a bit fat but I'm sure they can squeeze me in B-)

Last edited:
•••
You're full of shit.

Hey everyone, the FACT is He CHOSE to be homeless, because he doesn't want to leave Ottawa. He failed summer school and is just a big mess.

If you're saying your grandma can't have you in her house, she doesn't care and wants you outside? If you're hungry, wouldn't the least thing she could do is pass on food everyday you go by her house?

You're a kid, how about you get some help? asking forums and all won't get you help. No one leaves a kid on the streets anymore, I don't know any that have actually been left on the street, except they're a run-a-way.

And why do you go to namepros on asking for the money? You made a post on your forum but never asked for any donations. Is NamePros where all the wealthy people are at?

Don't you have any friends? if you were homeless, I'm sure ONE friend would let you spend the night at his/her house.

FACT: YOU CHOSE TO BE HOMELESS AND DON'T CARE.

And what's with
And yes, I'm psychic.

Last edited:
•••
Surely if you knew it was a fact, you'd have some sort of evidence to back it up?

Not saying that I believe one way or the other.

•••
Why wouldn't I care if I were homeless or not? And you've got it all wrong Mr.Romeo. I don't want to leave Ottawa? No I don't want to GO TO Ottawa.

You can take your insults somewhere else man. I really don't care for them. If you're trying to bring me down then you've failed miserably.

My grandma is two or three busses away from me. My Uncle and Aunt told me explicitly to leave her alone and made me promise to stay away from her. She's ****ing 80 man. Thanks to some donations by you guys, food isn't a problem for me.

You don't know any kids who live on the street? What the hell? I don't know any millionairs but there are plenty of those.

I didn't come here asking for money I just came here to tell the situation since NamePros is my second favourite forum (my first being my own) and asking if anybody wanted to help me out by buying an album. Albums in stores costs at least ten bucks man, mine is only freakin $5 anyway. I'm not begging and I'm not telling people to give me money and I'm definitely not asking for donations. Ease up a bit.

Friends? Hmm I've been homeless 12 now and I've slept outside 6 of those days. I slept at a friends house for two, my aunt and uncles house one, my grandmas house one, and my other friends two. Since you're apparently an expert on me though, you already knew that - right?

Stop picking on me. I didn't come here to be accused of lying and not being homeless and being a scammer and just overall being completely disrespected.

•••
This is exactly why I would never ask for help from anybody including friends or family. If I could not get it or earn it myself I would do without. This is called Pride....
Here in a short couple years you are legally going to be an adult. The decisions you make today will reflect your life tomorrow. I hope you are headed in the right direction. Find a job. Get stable. Be self reliant. Be strong. This will be hard work and will not happen overnight. Be determined that you are going to make it in this world and stand on your on two feet as a man! Good Luck and God Bless

•••
Taylor Hewitt said:
I was miserable and a complete trainwreck.
It had to have been better than trying to gather enough money for one night's meal though, right?

•••
slider said:
It had to have been better than trying to gather enough money for one night's meal though, right?
No I already told everyone that I contemplated suicide many nights man. I was utterly pathetic.

•••
I think you've got your Word out Taylor .... Anyone wanting to follow up can visit his Blog from now on IMO. As far as asking legal advice (Your other thread was deleted) - I suggest you take that to another forum , The only legal section we have here is For IPO / Domain Names.

Thread closed -

•••
i wonder whatever happened to this guy ? i hope he ended up being o.k ( i know it's an old thread ) his last log-in was in 2009 .

•••
i wonder whatever happened to this guy ? i hope he ended up being o.k ( i know it's an old thread ) his last log-in was in 2009 .
Well, he must be an adult for sure by now, since his post was about 12 years ago. I hope he is making lots of money now, has a nice home with a white picket-fence and a wonderful pretty wife and 2.5 children.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back