IT.COM

Officially Homeless

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TUFKATH

Account Closed
Impact
Hey everybody this is Taylor coming to you from a library.

I just thought I'd let everybody know that I'm homeless now because my aunt and uncle kicked me out a couple days ago. I was able to sleep at a friends house for two nights but not anymore :(. Doesn't that suck? They were supposed to take care of me for another year since my mom died of cancer this February, but they apparently wanted to get on with their lives.

I may be absent from NamePros for a while and I'm going to have to sleep in a shelter tonight or maybe a park, whichever is easier to get to.

I don't have a job right now and I don't have any income whatsoever. Some of you may know that I have an album out and I would be really really happy if you could support me by buying it. It's only $5 US and you can hear some of my tracks here: http://www.purevolume.com/taylorhewitt - I guess I will be able to now rap about being on the street and be more sincere than most of the gangsta rappers out there today. Anyway you can PM me if you want to help and I'll tell you my paypal address and get the email that I can send the tracks too. It's got 11 songs :).

Please don't delete this. I really would appreciate any help at all. This isn't a scam or anything, I've been a member here for almost a year now and I guess a lot of you might know me.

Thanks for everything NamePros. You've been very kind to me this past year!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm sorry to hear that-- I hope things get better for you.

•••
Sorry to hear it. Hope you get a solution on where to live.

•••
Oh my God Bro. It's hard to imagine you on the streets at such a young age. I think what your aunt and uncle did was extremely wrong (unless you did something bad). What kind of family members would do that to their nephew?! I really hope they take you back in or that you find someone to stay with.

•••
Hope things work out for ya.. I've been homeless a few times myself in the past. It's no fun! Good luck to ya!

•••
Hope everything works out for you man.

•••
peaches017 said:
Hope everything works out for you man.

Yeah, same here.

•••
•••
I failed a few classes, that's why :(.

•••
•••
Taylor,

To help a little, I've sent you the funds (via PayPal) to purchase 10 of your albums. Please give the copies to 10 NamePros members of your choice. I don't need a copy myself, because I don't like rap music, much less from a red-headed white guy.

Good luck and God Bless.

•••
This is terrible; I can’t imagine how someone can do this to their own family. I’m almost certain that this is only temporary, and an effort to make you realize the importance of education. In either case, where in Canada are you situated?

•••
I think he's in your area.. Toronto, if I remember correctly.

Mr. Websites said:
This is terrible; I can’t imagine how someone can do this to their own family. I’m almost certain that this is only temporary, and an effort to make you realize the importance of education. In either case, where in Canada are you situated?

•••
Taylor Hewitt said:

Hugs this has made me really sad :td:

I am so so sorry. Look after yourself out there :xf.love:

Hope you get it sorted soon .....

•••
Wow -db-, that's so generous. I have no idea who to give it to! I can't really get on in the next few days, so I'm going to send you the url to the download and can you please hand it out to 10 people if you can?

Things are looking a little better now. I went to a job interview yesterday and I got the job! It's a commission thing so I'm not too sure how stable it is but hopefully it's enough to get myself an apartment soon... I had somewhere to stay last night but this night I've got the same problem all over again.

For all updates regarding my situation, I've got a blog now that I'll be posting in regarding my situation:

http://officiallyhomeless.blogspot.com

Thanks for all the support everybody :).

•••
I slept in a park the other night. A warning to everybody: DO NOT SLEEP IN A PARK! It can get pretty scary and the bugs and rabbits and stray cats were bothering me all night :(

•••
Rabbits arent mean , the rabbit just wanted love :)

•••
My suggestion is to go back to Ottawa.. you can always leave again when you're better able to take care of yourself and acheive your goals. Living in a park serves no purpose and only sets you back further... good luck to you!

•••
Things are looking a little better now. I went to a job interview yesterday and I got the job!
Good for you. :tu:

•••
Sorry Mr.Gridley, can't do that. I don't wanna go back to Ottawa so I'm gonna stick it out until I get my first paycheck, after that I can afford an apartment.

•••
No need to apologize to me.. just thinking of the best course with you in mind. Sometimes the best thing you can do is to swallow our pride and take the course being offered.

Taylor Hewitt said:
Sorry Mr.Gridley, can't do that. I don't wanna go back to Ottawa so I'm gonna stick it out until I get my first paycheck, after that I can afford an apartment.

•••
Wow, thats kind of stuiped of your uncle and aunt. They kick you out because you failed a few classes? What do they expect you to do on the street?

When they do something like that, i would love to see them get the exact same thing to happen to them, then they can see how they like it. (im not saying to do anything, but it would be nice to let them sleep in the park for a few days, with no money).

Instead of getting an appartment, why not live with your friend and pay the parents some 'rent' money for food and stuff.

Im sure when school starts, the school will work something out. (although, hopefully your not in the situation still)

Last edited:
•••
Taylor Hewitt said:

That's your ticket OFF of the streets. I was there once myself - lived out of my truck for an entire college semester at 18 years of age. Stop the cycle before it becomes ingrained - education is your key. Pick the subjects you like and excel at them and ask for help from everyone and anyone on those you don't much care for or struggle with. There is zero shame in asking for help.

Best of luck to you.

•••
-db- said:
I don't need a copy myself, because I don't like rap music, much less from a red-headed white guy.
:lol:

•••
curious what the laws are in canada as it looks to me like you are 16 soon to be 17 if your profile information is correct, I believe a phone call to the police in the united states would bring you back home until you are 18 and possibly get them in trouble if they try to throw you out again, you usually can't throw a minor out into the streets if they are considered your legal guardian, even if someone not related to you was renting an apartment or even a room from you over 18 you couldn't throw them out you would have to go to court and get an eviction notice which would give them 30-60 days to find somewhere else to live, I'm not up on Canada laws but in the U.S. they can't just toss you out into the street whether you are a minor or not, good luck getting it worked out.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back