Dynadot

BenePark - SEO Domain Monetization

NameSilo
Watch
Let me introduce our domain parking and monetization service: http://BenePark.com/

We make trafficable mini-sites with the parked domains. While conventional parking services earn on type-in and backlink traffic and kill the domain traffic and popularity after a while, BenePark.com attracts SE traffic. So even newly registered domains starts to earn in a month.

To earn with us, customers have to provide their ad codes obtained from Google Adsense, eBay Partner Network, Commission Junction, LinkShare and ClickBank. No one is mandatory, but the more codes are provided, the more profit customers earn.

We highly recommend to use at least Google Adsense or eBay Partner Network. Both of them are top sellers. If you use no Adsense neither eBay – you won’t feel the benefits of our service. If you use one of them – you’ll get pretty money. If you use both – you are rich! :) Other advertisers are less effective, but we recommend to use them, too, to build more contentive and attractive sites. You need to place all codes just once and all your sites will be populated with them.

90% of participating domains earn from $5 to $30 per month per domain with BenePark.com. Participating is free.

In two weeks it will be possible for customers to add their Google Analytics codes on their sites.

Here are two examples of what we do: petsfast.com, link4free.us
New templates and IP addresses are added regularly.

Our main competitors are WhyPark and Noomle. But we are sure that our sites get more traffic and revenue, compared to them, because we use more content sources.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Since you're promoting this as "SEO domain monetization", could you please explain why you have canonicalization issues in all the sites mentioned in your post? And could you please explain to me how duplicate content and a bunch of ads would attract search engines?

•••
Hi enlytend,

what do you mean "canonicalization issues"?

And could you please explain to me how duplicate content and a bunch of ads would attract search engines?

Mashed-up content still works fine for SEs. 200 pages of such combined, non-unique, but real content works better than 10 pages of unique, but non-catching content, written by an average freelancer for a couple of bucks.

•••
Welcome to Namepros BenePark.

I like the looks of the page...had a good hunt around and I like what I saw.

•••
what do you mean "canonicalization issues"?

Means you're unintentionally creating duplicate content within your sites - among other things, this dilutes inbound link juice because your pages are competing with themselves. It's an essential part of on-page SEO so I was surprised to see it overlooked.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Thank you. We will work on it.

•••
Thank you. We will work on it.

Hi,

The pages (sites) look good, better than a lot of other co's I've parked with - but on the SEO side on those 2 sites you mentioned, can you give us a couple of keywords that are ranked high with Google and appear on the 1st page of the search engines?

BTW, "Italian Designer Handbag" is not the best optimization for link4free.us/-- A better optimization would have been the plural version of it. Or even a better title would have just been "Designer Handbags".

So I'm just wondering if the expert optimization that you mentioned is really genuine?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Hi ibidu,

most of our pages do not appear on the 1st pages, because they do not have external backlinks. But is it not needed. It is more safety for a long time work without troubles (f.e. complaints from competitors).
Do not expect to earn hundred of dollars per one domain with us. Earn on quantity :)

It is not possible to choose good commercial products for link4free.us name, so we took random, but well-converting theme.

•••
BenePark,

Would the software allow the domainers to do their own small tweaking like what I said above choosing the title etc? - with "Smartname E-commerce" it is possible to do that.

I didn't really expect earning 1000's - realistically looking for what you've mentioned yourself.

Edit: Has link4free.us earned anything so far at all?

•••
It is not automatized for now, but it is possible to use your custom title and main page keyword, if you submit a ticket asking for it right after adding your domain.

link4free.us belongs to our client (he give us the right to showcase it). We have no his revenue info yet.

There is also a test run online: rogue.su/benepark-parking
We are waiting for results :)

•••
Just like to say your honest and down to earth attitude is a big plus and I like the setup too, so I will be sending some of my domains to BenePark soon :)

•••
Hi BenePark

Can you explain a bit about how the earnings are worked out?

1- How much of the Affiliate's earnings do the domainers keep?

2- Are you saying that domainers do not get any income from the product sales at all?

•••
Hi,

Domain owner keeps 100% of the affiliate program earnings he/she participate with (Adsense, EPN, CJ, Linkshare, Clickbank), as payments go directly from the programs to the domain owner.

•••
I've registered in benepark.com ... I want to ask is, how do I list on EPN? because I have not had this account for charging on benepark.

•••
watler69, you should click "Ad codes" link at the top than scroll down a little bit till you see "eBay Partner Network" section. Add your "eBay Campaign Id" and "eBay Application ID" (see the instructions there how to obtain them).

•••
i'm using benepark just from a couple of days..
i'll try it nice from the graphic side!
but i have some question... where could i check the stats about my benepark parked domains?? earnings, visitors.. and so on ?
i'm using adsense (also this from 1 day) perhaps have I to watch there?
but i have nothing created with adsense and in benapark for my domain i've choose to use default ad code.
i don't know how to create ad with adsense and how could i position the ads in my pace...
anybody could help me? also maybe with a link with some instrucions..
i already know the rule of adsense...
thanks to all

Last edited:
•••
i'm using benepark just from a couple of days..
i'll try it nice from the graphic side!
but i have some question... where could i check the stats about my benepark parked domains?? earnings, visitors.. and so on ?
i'm using adsense (also this from 1 day) perhaps have I to watch there?
but i have nothing created with adsense and in benapark for my domain i've choose to use default ad code.
i don't know how to create ad with adsense and how could i position the ads in my pace...
anybody could help me? also maybe with a link with some instrucions..
i already know the rule of adsense...
thanks to all

All you have to do is add your Pub-Code and the rest will be done for you.

Until Google Analytics is added by BenePark, you won't be able to monitor your traffic etc I believe.

•••
Yes, ibidu is right.
You should enter your Adsense Pub-id and channel ID (optional) in "Ad codes" section.
Please submit a support ticket if you have any questions.

•••
so first i have to understand how to create a targeted ad code for a domain i have parked.
do i need an ad code for each of my domain if I want to targetize each one?

•••
pablohc86, go to "Domain list" section and click on the domain name you want to set up a custom ad code for. Of course you need separate ad code for each domain you want to track separately.

•••
We have posted an instruction of benepark.com/secrets.php how to get a good domain name for a standard price.

•••
Any idea when Google Analytics will be available?

•••
In a week or so, sorry for your waiting.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back