NameSilo

Official Account of 190.com (Daniel Chen)

Labeled as discuss in Chinese Domain Discussion started by 190.com, Apr 13, 2016.

Replies:
Views:

1. 190.com

190.com 190.com 190.com Staff

Hi everyone,

This account is the official of 190.com, if you have any questions that you want to ask Daniel, please feel free to leave the message or PM us. Daniel is looking forward to communicate with the domainers all over the world. :)

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. DTR Alex

DTR Alex Upgraded Member Gold Account

Can you please share your views on why prices of numeric domains are going down?

3. 190.com

Hi Alex, i dont think there is any specific reason for the price of numberic domains going down. the general market is not active so the prices are declining for all kinds of domain names.

4. mmmhome

mmmhome Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Hi David,

Did you ever thought to get a registrar / registry yourself?

Best regards,
    Markus

5. 190.com

thanks for everyone, i might miss a few messages in this thread so if you got anything you want to discuss with me, feel free to PM me.

6. dexdn

dexdn Top Member VIP

Hi once more,
    maybe this is not a right place for this questions but I need to ask you something :)
    What is your opinion about numbers 84 and 0 ?
    Is it number 84 (eighty-four) so bad or maybe this number is not bad at all :)
    And what about 0 (zero), what is a best position for 0 in 5, 6, or 7n. coms for example ?
    Thanks for your answers :)

7. Apprich

Apprich Top Member VIP

I have quick question regarding you become registrar, congratulations first of all you decided to become registrar.. will you do some $1 transfer promotion so we can move our domains there? and also will you support foreigners on your website?

8. mmmhome

mmmhome Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Hi Daniel,
    Unfortunately I can´t send you a pm, because of your privacy settings.
    Maybe you can write me

9. London555

London555 Top Member VIP

Yes we can't PM Mr Chen but may I ask-we own names such as Caifu.ch FangChan.ch 88x.ch Shouxian.ch and others -all aged pinyin names-may I ask your thoughts on the .ch extension and it's potential future in China please. As i'm sure you know it's been around a very long time. Thank you. John (USA)

10. domainerfella

domainerfella DN.DOMAINS VIP

May I assume Daniel is Chinese? Why is 190.com reaching out to Western domainers? Why do you want to be different? What are your plans?

11. London555

London555 Top Member VIP

Mr Chen we also own names such as zudeche.com and zulinqiche.com are these the type of names that 190.com could broker for us in China to a major car rental company? Thank you.

12. Silentptnr

Silentptnr Top Member VIP

Welcome Daniel!

@190.com Please be sure to add .ch domains to 190.com. Also .online if possible.

You can probably remove .edu and .gov. :)

Thanks!

13. 190.com

Hi, our registration platform will be launched on 15th April, that is tomorrow! :)

14. 190.com

First of all, thanks for following us. We can provide promotion $1 transfer promotion or even better and definately we will support foreigners in our website. Our English version is developing and will be launched soon. there will also be special promotions for foreign investors. Let's wait and see. :)

15. 190.com

Hi John, thanks for the leaving the message.
    you do got some really good pinyin names, but unfortunately .ch extension is not popular in China at the moment, personally speaking i cant see a quick growth for .ch in the near future.

16. 190.com

"zudeche" is not a commonly used term in Chinese, "zunlinqiche" is too long and also not a commonly used term in Chinese. I dont think end user will like these two names. sorry. :)

17. 190.com

haha, thanks for the suggestion. we'll take into consideration.

18. 190.com

Hi, i'm Chinese and 190.com is aiming to become an international platform so we are reaching out to western domainers. I've just taken another interview from James, you can find my plans and why are we different in the interview. i think it will be posted tomorrow on namepros.

19. gbs domain

gbs domain Be You VIP

Hello
    Mr Chen(190.com).
    Why Chinese hate Vowels(a,e,i,o & u) and letter "V".& 0 and 4 (want to know the real logic behind it).
    Suppose(example) I want to sell China.com or Beijing.com because these domains consist of vowels will it impact on final selling price?(Though
    chinatours.com sold for 200,000 USD and
    china.tv sold for 100,000 USD 2003-02-01 Private).
    Thank you

20. TERADOMAIN

TERADOMAIN Top Member VIP

Can you please elaborate more on $1 Transfer promotion?? Why your site 190.com is down at the moment??

Thanks

21. 190.com

Hi, Chinese dont like Vowels because in we only have seldom Chinese letters start with Vowels.
    However, in your example China and Beijing, one is a English word, another is a Pinyin word, so both of them will be very valuable.

22. 190.com

Currently the platform is under maintenance at the moment, we will launch our new platform tomorrow morning in China time.

23. TERADOMAIN

TERADOMAIN Top Member VIP

I really appreciate your response. But you forget to respond to my first question. I will really appreciate if you share with all of us about your $1 Transfer Promotion. Can you please elaborate more???

$1 Transfer Promotion : Start & End Time??

$1 Transfer Promotion : Limit of how many we can transfer + Which extension are eligible for $1 transfer??

Is 190.com will be in English as well??

Thanks

24. Ha Huynh

Ha Huynh Established Member

I'm also very concerned about this
    if prices transfer $1, maybe I will move all my LLLL.net and LLLL.org to 190.com. Because all will expire on September, October and November

25. JayT

JayT LIFESAVINGS.ONLINE

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: