Dynadot

discuss Official Account of 190.com (Daniel Chen)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

190.com

190.comEstablished Member
190.com Staff
Impact
Hi everyone,

This account is the official of 190.com, if you have any questions that you want to ask Daniel, please feel free to leave the message or PM us. Daniel is looking forward to communicate with the domainers all over the world. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I really appreciate your response. But you forget to respond to my first question. I will really appreciate if you share with all of us about your $1 Transfer Promotion. Can you please elaborate more???

$1 Transfer Promotion : Start & End Time??

$1 Transfer Promotion : Limit of how many we can transfer + Which extension are eligible for $1 transfer??

Is 190.com will be in English as well??

Thanks
Sorry i missed your first question.
the promotion details will be posted on our website, but currently the English version is not available, English version will put online as soon as possible and there is going to be speicial transfer promotion for foreign domainers on 190.com. We will have the official annoucement published once we are able to launch the Engish version. will keep you updated. thanks.

•••
I'm also very concerned about this
if prices transfer $1, maybe I will move all my LLLL.net and LLLL.org to 190.com. Because all will expire on September, October and November
thanks for your support. you will definately be able to transfer the names to 190.com before expiration. the transfer promotion detail for global domainers will be annouced soon along with the launch of our English version.

•••
Daniel,
Do you have any idea that when will the market starts moving upwards?

•••
Daniel,

Glad to see you here. There is a major marketplace needed and missing to bring the Chinese and American market together. Hope you will be the one. First to market is key.

•••
Daniel,
Do you have any idea that when will the market starts moving upwards?
i cannot answer this question at the moment because Chinese investors will have a lot of arguments on me once i made a prediction on the market. LOL...

•••
Daniel,

Glad to see you here. There is a major marketplace needed and missing to bring the Chinese and American market together. Hope you will be the one. First to market is key.
Thanks, that's what i'm try to do, bring the Chinese and Western market together.

•••
Thanks, that's what i'm try to do, bring the Chinese and Western market together.

Huge market waiting to explode if you do Bro. First to market. You got this.

•••
i cannot answer this question at the moment because Chinese investors will have a lot of arguments on me once i made a prediction on the market. LOL...

Ok got it. But can u at least inform that will it ever go UP?

•••
•••
Hi Daniel. I saw a video interview where you talked of purchasing 7000 LLLL.com last year for $20 million. Is that correct? How many LLLL.com do you currently own? What price range do you sell your LLLL.com for? Are you investing more in LLLL.com?

•••
Hi Daniel. I saw a video interview where you talked of purchasing 7000 LLLL.com last year for $20 million. Is that correct? How many LLLL.com do you currently own? What price range do you sell your LLLL.com for? Are you investing more in LLLL.com?
Hi, that is correct and i still own serval thousands of LLLL.COM. I am investing more LLLL.com at the moment. the price range for selling my LLLL.COM depends on the current market price, i've sold many LLLL.COM to other domainers with up-to-date market price and i've sold few LLLL.COM names to western end users as well. of course the price for end user is much more expensive. i never thought of holding all my names and just waiting for the price to go up.

•••
Thank you for your response Daniel.

I have several thousand LLLL.com and waiting for the price to go up too.

•••
Thank you for your response Daniel.

I have several thousand LLLL.com and waiting for the price to go up too.
that's good for you. if you want to sell some of your portfolio, please let me know

•••
•••
I am offering 20 LLLL.com (No A E I O U V) in a no reserve auction through Heritage Auctions. You can view this exciting auction through the link below. I am allowing the top bidder to choose the 20 LLLL.com out of a group of 50. What do you think of this?
i'll keep track on the auction

•••
Thank you Daniel.
I wish you a very successful launch tomorrow.

•••
"zudeche" is not a commonly used term in Chinese, "zunlinqiche" is too long and also not a commonly used term in Chinese. I dont think end user will like these two names. sorry. :)
Thank you but i do see that zuche.com is a MAJOR car rental site owned by Hertz and Enterprise.

Last edited:
•••
"zudeche" is not a commonly used term in Chinese, "zunlinqiche" is too long and also not a commonly used term in Chinese. I dont think end user will like these two names. sorry. :)[/QUOTE
somehow this "thank you " got posted twice-sorry.

Last edited:
•••
Mr Chen-I saw you're buying .co we own Luxing.co do you think this is a good name for the China market? We also own bj10.xyz is does the .xyz extension have a future in China? As well as zubaoxian.com ( lease insurance) is this name too long for a company and if so how does a company they say they're in the insurance business in Chinese? I see AIG the largest insurer in the USA has a major site on Baoxian.com. Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
Yintewangjia.com ( Internet plus) jiucheshichang.com ( used car market) comments please? ( long I know but useful? ) thank you.

•••
gouwub.com (shopping now/go shoping now) Mr Chen would this name work for an e-commerce site? Thank you.

•••
haha, thanks for the suggestion. we'll take into consideration.
Oh, and @190.com ..Could you check out chinese domain site 2345.ch? I dont speak chinese, so if you could give your opinion of this site. Is it popular in China?

•••
Oh, and @190.com ..Could you check out chinese domain site 2345.ch? I dont speak chinese, so if you could give your opinion of this site. Is it popular in China?
2345.ch seems to be a major news and e-commerce site in Chinese. Google also switches it right to English automatically on my computer to reach westerners I assume. Like an amazon on steroids.

•••
Chinese buyers registered millions of 5 letter .com domains without AEIOUV, then suddenly stopped, leaving about 11% unregistered. There also have been mass buyouts of short domains in a number of extensions. I assume you were not involved, but perhaps you can explain the buyers' thinking?

It seems unlikely that anyone will buy these names at a profit before renewal. It seems very unlikely that sales and parking will cover renewal costs for many years. Yet millions of dollars were spent on these domains.

Are these buyers expecting such a huge expansion of the internet that those domains will eventually be sold to end users for more than the accumulated costs?

Thanks for your response.

•••
My question @190.com:

.com/.net/.org prices keep rising bit by bit. And yet they have now combined 150+ million names. Do they really need that extra cash for running the operations or they are just getting greedy with the lack of oversight from community?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back