IT.COM

marketplace Offers on Efty

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LH1

Top Member
Impact
I recently began moving more inventory over to Efty and am still learning the ins and outs. I have received more offers in a shorter amount of time on Efty than elsewhere but the offers appear spammy. Is there a way to verify?

For a recent offer, I noticed that the inquiry did not go into my confirmed inquiries section and both the verified and consent categories indicate no. IP is from Nairobi and the message just says customer support.

Email appears fine (@gmail.com) but Im unclear whether legit or how to even verify. Have not had a transaction on Efty yet so Im unclear what the normal process looks like. Thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If ya have "Inquiry verification" checked they have to click a link confirming the email address they submitted with their offer which is good so ya know someone just didn't make up an email address as ya wanna talk to real offers not spam bots. If they haven't done that then it won't confirm the offer.

It passes everything through on the slim chance a real offer gets flagged but usually if they don't confirm their email it's trash.

Last edited:
•••
Got it. I just turned that on after the fact so therres no way to verify retroactively right

•••
Got it. I just turned that on after the fact so therres no way to verify retroactively right

No

Future wise if ya have that on and they don't confirm within a few days usually trash and a lot of times the message, phone, offer etc... will kinda back up that's it's trash as well. Usually something off.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back