alert NWX.com stolen

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
@Sedo @namesilo nwx.com listed for sale at $15,750 it's been stolen, NameSilo you are the new registrant I spoke to the owner it was stolen from his mydomain account and transferred to you, this name is stolen.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I doubt 'it' is a female. More likely, posing as female is part of the social engineering process.

you mean the thief/hacker could be pretending to be her by stealing that identity?

•••
@alcy Yes, it can't be done alone. I thought you were saying that a push between them can't be done at all. Maybe I misunderstood.

•••
Foffe.com had received qurey on transfer day. but it resolved from Godaddy side, and they unlocked domain name..

•••
Last edited:
•••
@PatyGMar told me that she purchased from person having paypal id *****@comcast.net

Did she happen to message you a screenshot of that?

I wonder, if GoDaddy had opened a investigation, if they would have received such correspondece from her (or John -- maybe even correspondence from the @comcast.net email 'not knowing if it was hacked or not'), in order for GoDaddy to have came to the conclusion they had in awarding you the domain.

Last edited:
•••
Did she happen to message you a screenshot of that?

I wonder, if GoDaddy had opened a investigation, if they would have received such correspondece from her (or John -- maybe even correspondence from the @comcast.net email 'not knowing if it was hacked or not'), in order for GoDaddy to have came to the conclusion they had in awarding you the domain.
if email ids of original owners are hacked, then it will be hard to prove @PatyGMar as scammer in Paypal and Godaddy...

•••
FWIW: NYE2020Party.com redirects to the previous for sale landing page of NWX.com...

Regged 9/6/2018 @ MyDomain.com (the same registrar NWX was housed in prior to the alleged theft)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back