IT.COM

interviews NRD 17: Jijo Pappachan the Domainer who was a newbie back in August 2015 and made 77K in 100 da.....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Have you made a profit out of the Chinese Market?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    73.3%
  • No

votes
    26.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Daniel Mac Sweeney

DanielMacSweeney.comTop Member
Impact
NRD 17: Jijo Pappachan the Domainer who was a newbie back in August 2015 and made 77K in 100 days with the Chinese surge on hand registered domains
Jijo Pappachan

Jijo was a newbie back in August 2015 and made 77K in 100 days with the Chinese surge on hand registered domains. He reinvested part of the profit and have sold 1000 domains in 9 months since he has started and still holds many of those hand registered domains.

Domaining has changed his and his family’s lives, as he got to move back home from Mumbai, India’s financial capital to be closer to nature and to have a healthy life style, which only became possible because of Domaining.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Impressive and inspiring! Good read

•••
Thank you very much @tiawalling
Very interesting the different ways people invest and make money domaining. I'm a holder, but after interviewing Jijo I am thinking different.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Very inspiring, thanks for the read.

•••
•••
Thanks again to Jojo for telling us his story. Great guy and very clever, I see great things in his future.
D
Thanks for commenting
Guys :)
Who's next haha.onto forget to connect with him.

•••
Great interview! He is clearly a hustler and very smart! @domainerfella congratulations on your success!

•••
IM looking for a new Domainer to Interview.
If anyone wants to tell their Domain story, sale story or business story
Please Pm me or go to the website and go to the contact page.

Thanks
Daniel
NRD

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back