NameSilo

No traffic is attract to buy my domain???

Labeled as question in Domain Beginners started by CHATRAPATI, Nov 9, 2018 at 3:12 PM.

Replies:
Views:

1. CHATRAPATI

CHATRAPATI Established Member

What I do to selll my domain fastly???
    Please guide me......
    These names are following
    knewits.com
    upcome360.com

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. moe

moe Active Member VIP

Domains are low quality imo, so no fast sale here!

3. NYJimbo

NYJimbo Domain Re-Animator

These names do not seem to mean anything. I don't think you will find a buyer, unless they are very drunk. Sorry.

4. bmugford

bmugford www.DataCube.com PRO ICA Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

These domains have no value. Additionally, even good domains can take a long time to find the right buyer.

Brad

5. donames_11

donames_11 New Member

I don't think you'll find a buyer here
    But you can try to submit your domains to review on others marketplace, like BrandDo, BB, etc... ?
    Good luck

6. wesley sweatman

wesley sweatman durfer Blue Account VIP

drop those and get:

idunno.com
    downcrap180.com

7. CHATRAPATI

Is anything happen if i listed to 7 day public auction???

8. .X.

.X. NameFeature.com Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

No, not with those domains
    ooo

9. CHATRAPATI

What types of domains are successfully sell quickly and good price???

10. Recons.Com

Recons.Com Active Member VIP

the ones that a business would choose as a brand for itself or its product (rarer) or a campaign (even rarer).

Now think, what kind of company would call itself Knowits LLC or Upcome360 LLC?

11. CHATRAPATI

Is there need any domain to developed as site traffic while before selling???

12. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes formerly MetBob NameTalent VIP

Except super premium names, very few domain names sell quickly (obviously some do, but in general the chance of a sale in any one .com in a year is the order of 1 in 100). Your best chances of a quick sale is when the domain name has numerous potential buyers who would significantly benefit from the domain name, and you contact them professionally via outbound. Even then is sometimes slow though.

Do you have ideas of who would want these names, @CHATRAPATI ? I mean possibly I am missing something across cultures, but the names do not speak of any obvious application to me.

I hope it works out for you.

Bob

13. Adnan Shaikh

Adnan Shaikh Established Member

@CHATRAPATI relax, All the experts here made mistakes when they were a newbie. Almost everyone here bought rubbish domain name once, however I would suggest you stop buying any names for now and start reading the forum it has all the information you need. Please note this is not a business where you get rich overnight.Like @Bob Hawkes said you only sell 1 domain out of 100 in a year

14. CHATRAPATI

Thanks for guide

15. Recons.Com

Recons.Com Active Member VIP

No, you don't need to develop. However, you have to think before buying who would develop it, into what and would they pay premium price for it.

For example, a name might be great for a personal or niche blog, but those normally will go for longer version of a nice name, but for reg fee. Or small mom&pop business is very unlikely to pay $xxxx for a name, if they will even understand why they need another domain. For them domain = website and they might respond "thanks, we already have a website and don't need another one".

The best for you would be to read around this forum, especially the domains sold threads and also visit NameBio.com regularly to see what sells and for how much (you might want to exclude small $xxx sales from there, as they are mostly purchased by investors from domain auction platforms or similar.

Also, when driving around or reading magazines etc. pay attention at the domains the companies use in ads, on their vans etc. This will give you a sense what might sell.

16. CHATRAPATI

Thank you sir for brief guide👍👍👍

17. Haroon Basha

Haroon Basha IZUQ.COM Gold Account VIP

I am sorry, you will never sell these two names. What is there in these two names that can attract buyers. If you have bought these names after due diligence, then you work more to find a potential buyer through direct / outbound sales. Or if you bought these without any idea, then just forget these names, they are mere junks only.

18. CHATRAPATI

Yes i bought this domains first time...
    Take a wrong decision...

19. J Sokol

J Sokol Established Member

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: