ronnie97

Established Member
Impact
NODE Keyword Has About 1,27,00,00,000 results on Google
What do you think about this domain ?
At what price ,this domain can sell ?
Need Your Suggestion ....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
xxx to midle xxxx, depend how long you can wait for end user or how can you market it..

Cheers...

Screenshot_2022-08-14-04-37-38-897_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-14-04-38-00-425_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-14-04-38-29-908_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-14-04-38-45-546_com.android.chrome.jpg

•••
•••
Thnks for the screenshots. I will hold this domain for next 5 yrs . maybe will get $xxxxx offer
You're dreaming if you believe in 5 figures, IMO. Hard sell, take what you can get. Best of luck

•••
You're dreaming if you believe in 5 figures, IMO. Hard sell, take what you can get. Best of luck
at what price max i can sell this domain ? . i just thing if i hold for 5 yrs , maybe can i get $xxxxx offer . anything can possible in this world bro .

•••
Thnks for the screenshots. I will hold this domain for next 5 yrs . maybe will get $xxxxx offer

You won't. realistically speaking, low XXX if you're very lucky.

•••
•••
at what price max i can sell this domain ? . i just thing if i hold for 5 yrs , maybe can i get $xxxxx offer . anything can possible in this world bro .
Yeah, you can say anything is possible, but best sticking to what's real. A XXX bid would be fortunate, as @branding pointed out

•••
Yeah, you can say anything is possible, but best sticking to what's real. A XXX bid would be fortunate, as @branding pointed out
ok thx for appraisal bro . will sale this domain @$xxx or $xxxx .if any offer come .

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back