ronnie97

Established Member
Impact
NODE Keyword Has About 1,27,00,00,000 results on Google
What do you think about this domain ?
At what price ,this domain can sell ?
Need Your Suggestion ....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thnks for the screenshots. I will hold this domain for next 5 yrs . maybe will get $xxxxx offer
You're dreaming if you believe in 5 figures, IMO. Hard sell, take what you can get. Best of luck

•••
Thnks for the screenshots. I will hold this domain for next 5 yrs . maybe will get $xxxxx offer

You won't. realistically speaking, low XXX if you're very lucky.

•••
at what price max i can sell this domain ? . i just thing if i hold for 5 yrs , maybe can i get $xxxxx offer . anything can possible in this world bro .
Yeah, you can say anything is possible, but best sticking to what's real. A XXX bid would be fortunate, as @branding pointed out

•••
You're dreaming if you believe in 5 figures, IMO. Hard sell, take what you can get. Best of luck
at what price max i can sell this domain ? . i just thing if i hold for 5 yrs , maybe can i get $xxxxx offer . anything can possible in this world bro .

•••
Yeah, you can say anything is possible, but best sticking to what's real. A XXX bid would be fortunate, as @branding pointed out
ok thx for appraisal bro . will sale this domain @$xxx or $xxxx .if any offer come .

•••
•••
•••
•••
xxx to midle xxxx, depend how long you can wait for end user or how can you market it..

Cheers...

Screenshot_2022-08-14-04-37-38-897_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-14-04-38-00-425_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-14-04-38-29-908_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-14-04-38-45-546_com.android.chrome.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back