IT.COM

LLL or NNN? What do you think commands more value?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi

Just wondering people's opinions on what is worth more in regards to random LLL domains versus reandom NNN?

I realise this would differ in regards to what extension and the meaning of the letters/numbers but for this example I am wanting input on random letters/numbers in the .cc extension eg. would I be better off owning 594.cc or ijk.cc etc.

I would appreciate any feedback you may have as I am unsure. I realise that there are less NNN combinations then LLL but I also realise that LLL has more potential uses normally than NNN.

Regards
David

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LLL do better than NNN, even the resource is more than the latter.
But at some extreme circumstances, like in Chinese niche, certain NNN do very well.

•••
Mixed views on this. NNN tend to command higher prices in general but there is a much lower volume of NNN sales. I would advise the less experienced to stick with LLL unless you are confident of the NNN market.

•••
I agree that I would have thought LLL would have been more valuable. However it is quite interesting to find that there are still many LLLL.com and LLLL.net that are unregistered while there are 0 NNNN.com and 0 NNNN.net unregistered.

Obviously just being registered doesn't mean they are worth anything or selling though.

•••
I would say mostly LLL, though something like 666.com or 911.com could be worth a lot too. Of course, those aren't random.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back