Dynadot

.mobi NNN.mobi and LLL.mobi prices.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What are NNN.mobi and LLL.mobi worth these days?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Crapshoot. Most are worth low $xx. Although there was a reported sale yesterday for hln.mobi at over $3k. The best of the best continue to be held.

•••
Considering there are hundreds available to hand reg, that should tell something about the general value in domainer forums. High quality lll that actually means something to the masses still has value, names like car, bbq, 4x4, lol, etc. If your goal is to hand reg a pile of the junk lll that got dropped and sell them here on short order you'll likely be disapointed in the result.

•••
Considering there are hundreds available to hand reg, that should tell something about the general value in domainer forums. High quality lll that actually means something to the masses still has value, names like car, bbq, 4x4, lol, etc. If your goal is to hand reg a pile of the junk lll that got dropped and sell them here on short order you'll likely be disapointed in the result.

I rarely handregister anything, let alone .mobi. I know little about buying .mobi. I was just wondering if it would be prudent to pick up something like 880.mobi for example or something to that effect and whether there was a market for that.

Thanks for the input!

•••
I rarely handregister anything, let alone .mobi. I know little about buying .mobi. I was just wondering if it would be prudent to pick up something like 880.mobi for example or something to that effect and whether there was a market for that.

Thanks for the input!

If 880 has good meaning then great. Otherwise I would only buy the absolute best LLL you can find!

•••
If 880 has good meaning then great. Otherwise I would only buy the absolute best LLL you can find!

So you mean something like 123.mobi or 444.mobi?

•••

I would stay away from NNN mobi but that's just me. Chances for development or with endusers will be much easier with LLL.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Looks like 500.mobi sold for $460 Eur in 2009. I've sold LLL for more since then.

•••
Thanks for the input, Keith.

•••

something like 411 would have meaning here. Agreed with Keith to stick to the best.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back