Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Moving on from the 3D, Cloud , NFC, Marijuana etc....trends, what do people think will be the next big money maker for the domainer?

I have a few Big Data domains but I like my hand in several dishes so if anyone would like to share their thoughts I'm sure a lot of domainers would appreciate any insights to what's gonna be hot or not.

Cheers

Stu

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Recent reg's:

ModularFones
ModularKeyboard
ModuleForum
ModulesForum

.com's

•••
•••
healthcarechip.com
healthcarechips.com

•••
•••
I hope bendable tvs become popular
Bendableoledtv/s.com
Bendabletvscreens.com
8kinnovations.com
I got Countouredtv/s.com for a brandable but i now realize countoured is hard to spell

•••
•••
•••
W e a r a b l e S m a r t B a n d s . c o m

•••
Here are the trends I'm banking@

I think FOG computing is going to be big and worth investing. It is the natural progression of cloud technology with such players as Cisco looking to lead the pack as it stands. Here is a quote:
"
"Fog provides unique advantages for services across several verticals such as IT, entertainment, advertising, personal computing etc. Cisco is specially interested in proposals that focus on Fog Computing scenarios related to Internet of Everything (IoE), Sensor Networks, Data Analytics and other data intensive services to demonstrate the advantages of such a new paradigm, to evaluate the trade-offs in both experimental and production deployments and to address potential research problems for those deployment"
Open network or open networking SDN / NFV is big yet still in a very early stage of development and deployment. With the entire networking world switching to SDN Software Defined Networking with the unlikely Facebook leading this movement in open protocles with all the other big players like Cisco, Vyatta, Broadcom on board. This is very big news. Google it!!! Also Google Open Network Operating System (ONOS).

MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) are already a big deal in the education realm. It is changing the entire college and university landscape!
Beacon Network Technology is absolutely a massive change in retail and the way advertisement will be delivered. This is the future now. This is the biggest change in retail since the acceptance of the credit card. This is a VERY strong buy in my opinion. And it's at a very early stage. Apple has launched iBeacon and IBM, Google, et al have patents and patent pending works.

•••
If it hasn't been mentioned yet, try a google search of the term 'internet of me'.

•••
•••
•••
Talking vegetables/flying cars at SXSW:

•••
•••
autonomousmotoring.com

same thinking here.. a few days ago I bought a semi-brandable name : Smart Autonomy / com

•••
360CameraApp .com
360CameraBall .com
360CameraSystems .com
360PanoramicCamera/s .com
360CameraDeals .com
PanoramicForum .com
PanoramaForum .com
360VideoMaker .com

•••
•••
•••
same thinking here.. a few days ago I bought a semi-brandable name : Smart Autonomy / com

i have one and i think it's a good one
it goes along perfectly with the actual definition:

• iAutonomous (.) com

:)

•••
•••
ingestibletechnology.com
ingestiblecomputing.com
ingestiblesensors.com

•••
•••
Here are the trends I'm banking@

MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) are already a big deal in the education realm. It is changing the entire college and university landscape!

I sold over 10k in MOOC domains last year, all hand regges, and have another one at GD auctions now for high xxx
Also turned down a few other offers.

•••
internetofpostal.com
internetofutility.com

•••
Drone of things ... :xf.smile:

I bought :
bludrones.com
dronemastery.com

Also :
privatesatellitetracker.com :xf.cool:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back