SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mrcurly

DomainerTop Member
Impact
8,825
Moving on from the 3D, Cloud , NFC, Marijuana etc....trends, what do people think will be the next big money maker for the domainer?

I have a few Big Data domains but I like my hand in several dishes so if anyone would like to share their thoughts I'm sure a lot of domainers would appreciate any insights to what's gonna be hot or not.

Cheers

Stu
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy

I got PhygitalStores .com
http://www.executivesonline.co.uk/e...ry-2014-international-retail-predictions-for/
PhygitalStores com.jpg
 
3
•••
I had phygitalstore.com and phygitalshop.com on my list, but i codent take them all.
Now the are gone.

i own:
Phygitalsoluions
phygitaltechnology
phygitalretail
phygitalspace
phygitaldisplay
phy-gital
.com

phygital
.nl
 
5
•••
0
•••
Grabbed QUANTUMSCREEN.COM Due to the new technology around quantum dots in the newer TV's, but this technology is not just for TV's, mobile devices as well. I will be cash parking for now just to see if I can make a few dollars until someone wants it.
Great thread also, you guys gave me some good ideas, happy domaining and GLWS!
 
1
•••
anyone like modulephones <dotcom> ?
 
4
•••
I note SelfManagedCars dot com is ftr if anyone wants it. When you're a millionaire don't forget bout me. ;)
AutonomousRoadVehicle
 
0
•••
0
•••
For modular phones ....

phone separates <dotcom>
 
0
•••
wearable/self/defense dot com
wearable/defense dot com
 
1
•••
Modular/Gun dot com
 
3
•••
Modular/Home/Sale dot com
 
0
•••
Last edited:
3
•••
Just acquired beacon.mobi
 
1
•••
OSmartWatch dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy
 
0
•••
2
•••
4
•••
6
•••
1
•••
I have matchmodels . com
 
0
•••
New trend:
BLUE BEER
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back