NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Moving on from the 3D, Cloud , NFC, Marijuana etc....trends, what do people think will be the next big money maker for the domainer?

I have a few Big Data domains but I like my hand in several dishes so if anyone would like to share their thoughts I'm sure a lot of domainers would appreciate any insights to what's gonna be hot or not.

Cheers

Stu

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting points. Means as more technology advances those related domains are only gonna have more value to them.

•••
•••
•••
Live4K dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
modular phones bring nothing new to the table, people arent looking to upgrade their ram or processor, the vast majority of people are happy with what they have.

•••
I agree...being able to put together a phone or upgrade a phone's hardware on your own isn't enough to justify the madness associated with modular technology. People want to trash their phones if they want an upgrade....they don't want to replace *part* of a phone's hardware. It's more of a "nerd's" fantasy than how the average consumer thinks IMHO.

•••
modular phones bring nothing new to the table, people arent looking to upgrade their ram or processor, the vast majority of people are happy with what they have.

Really?????

Most people i know either get an upgrade or at least change their phone every 12 months, also there are small repair boutiques that are thriving from mobi repairs weather that be screens or software, modular phones don't just change their processor or ram they allow you to totally change the whole phone to the way you want it or need to repair it.......

Now there's a new player that has decided to dip their toe in the water and this will only lead to the other major players following suit....

•••
I think we should all just wait and see how it pans out

•••
•••
I don't believe that Google will ever release a modular phone....I know that they have been prototyping, but they've been prototyping a bunch of other stuff too. Doesn't mean they're going to try to sell it retail. These things keep investors interested, keeps the journalist writing about your brand....it keeps your stocks hot. But I'd have to see it to believe it when it comes to Google actually releasing a retail version to the public IN STORES. They never even released Glass in stores, because it also was just a pet project to keep stocks hot....Modular may never go further than this....

•••
Like i say not just Google are now very interested in this niche others are following and more will.....

Also Google were the first to start trialing for driver less cars and those are to be trialed in public in the UK in 2015 .... this was yesterday CNN report http://edition.cnn.com/2014/11/07/opinion/uk-driverless-cars/index.html

Who thought Drones would be so huge a year ago ..........

•••
Next big trend that few even can realize but it will just popup out of no where and everyone will be caught off guard is affordable private satellites. Remember 3D printing has been around for a long time, back in the day a rapid prototyping machiine would run 500k, same with drones and even computer and aircraft.

I can go on and on about the many cool things that can happen as satellite tech becomes more affordable. I am telling you guys it will just be from one day to another.

If i sell it you will get some money for giving me the inspiration:)

•••
If i sell it you will get some money for giving me the inspiration:)
great great name!

•••
Took a stab at ConsumerSatellites dot com

•••
•••
Interactivespeakers.com was reg'd thru Markmonitor yesterday. Amazon's next big thing.

•••
•••
•••
I have received a few offers for holographicmodel in the past

•••
Cheers Mates!!
3dhologramtech
3dholotech
3dholographictech
com's

•••
I have:

Hologram/Inc
Hologram/Corp

dot com

•••
I'll mention that Holograms.co is available for hand reg.

Go get it!... :D

•••
You may have missed the point of this thread ......future technology

The next biggest trend will be cellular communications, aka 'cell phones'. One day everyone will communicate using handheld devices and possibly even 'video face calls'.

•••
I have received a few offers for holographicmodel in the past

Yeah, I had an offer of $2K a couple of years ago for Holotech but rejected it, I think it will be worth more in time

•••
Yeah, I had an offer of $2K a couple of years ago for Holotech but rejected it, I think it will be worth more in time
Holotech is a great name!

@gilescoley What are your thoughts on keywords with inc, co, corp?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back