Dynadot

discuss News ... To rescue domain investors .xyz.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yusupbabay

presiden.comTop Member
Impact
News ... what is the current price .xyz, is there still value

With the problem of sales and domain renewal .xyz, which caused the decline in the price of this domain. What matters to me is:
1. whether in the future extension .xyz, can still increase the price?
2. whether in the year 2017 you've ever sold domain .xyz. And at what price?
3. in this year have you ever received a .xyz domain request, and what price you give?

Thank you for participating in this survey.
To rescue domain investors .xyz.

best regards

Yusupbabay.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make Offer : https://www.namepros.com/threads/colorado-xyz-telaviv-xyz-munich-xyz.1030465/#post-6261876
Auctions : 800DonateCars.com https://www.namepros.com/threads/19-000-estibot-value-800donatecars-com.1030625/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMG_0136.PNG

•••
I'm now the owner of 1 xyz that I am hoping is somewhat valuable. I'll keep it in the hope that they (xyz) clean up their act. (Unless i sell it, of course)

In business when prices are low, then this is our time to invest. And at one time the price rises then it's our chance to profit Today the price of domain .xyz is down then this is our opportunity to collect .xyz. 2-3 years ahead possibilities .xyz the price will rise.
Because most businesses will grow and strength when aged over 5 years. And currently .xyz is like a 3-year-old child learning to run.
Sometimes falling, but still getting up again, trying to learn to run again. Until you can,
And surely his parents abc.xyz will help .xyz to grow further than today.

best regards
Yusupbabay.com

•••
zurich.xyz

Does this domain infringe on patents?
Zurich name insurance company and zurich city name

Thanks for the help

•••
I don't see too much marketability left in .XYZ especially as newer extensions are coming out.

However, Supbaby's representation of .XYZ being a kid -- I may be too harsh on the domain.

They atleast make cool advertisements.

Last edited:
•••
Hello my friend
Do you have a .xyz domain?

•••
I don't see too much marketability left in .XYZ especially as newer extensions are coming out.

However, Supbaby's representation of .XYZ being a kid -- I may be too harsh on the domain.

They atleast make cool advertisements.

Hello my friend Do you have a .xyz domain?

•••
I will try to reduce the purchase of the domain because I started having trouble managing the domain And from now on I will try to sell the domain. But it turns out to sell a very difficult domain from 1800 domains that sold only one, And now i try to sell some domain at namepros.com.
For example: $ 19,000 EstiBot Value - 800DonateCars.com
But the highest bid is only $ 20.
Whereas estibot valuation is 19,000 usd!!!
That's a good one. Keep it. don't let it go cheap

•••
This domain was sold: kaviar.xyz

•••
I would not feel comfortable investing anything like that kind of money into .xyz domains. I'd much prefer buying one or two good .com's.

•••
I would not feel comfortable investing anything like that kind of money into .xyz domains. I'd much prefer buying one or two good .com's.

Have you ever bought a .xyz domain?

•••
•••
•••
Why in the year 2017 extension .xyz the price down.?

•••
IMG_0150.PNG

.xyz today
What is your opinion?

thank you

Yusup babay
Numbers.domains

•••
I think these promos hurt xyz. I would expect more drop, possibly down below 2 million. After some time, of they don't do more stupid promos, xyz may reset and start slowly gaining registrations. Also, if they can be used in China again, that would help with the numbers. (But, we may get more spam sites.) That is all my opinion, of course.
If investing, expect to hold for a while... and, it's still a gamble.

•••
I think these promos hurt xyz. I would expect more drop, possibly down below 2 million. After some time, of they don't do more stupid promos, xyz may reset and start slowly gaining registrations. Also, if they can be used in China again, that would help with the numbers. (But, we may get more spam sites.) That is all my opinion, of course.
If investing, expect to hold for a while... and, it's still a gamble.

Hi... CJ6

In your opinion as a domain investor. What the owner of .xyz should do so that this extension can grow again
thank you

best regards
Numbers.domains

•••
Hi... CJ6

In your opinion as a domain investor. What the owner of .xyz should do so that this extension can grow again
thank you

best regards
Numbers.domains
I have no idea. I'm wondering if an ownership change might help the cause.

•••
The insane premium renewals doesn't help, either

•••
In my opinion to make the price increase .xyz namely:
1. renewal fee .xyz is made equal to renewal fee .com.
2. .xyz there is no difference in domain and standard domain extensions. All extensions are equal to 8 $
3. the rules after being made should not be changed should be consistent

thank you

best regards
Numbers.domains

•••
I previously have about a hundred xyz domain, almost all single words. Around half of them were already sold for prices ranging from $xx to $xxx. Not so much big but they were profitable for me having earned around mid 4 figures for these. Still have more than 40 xyz single, dictionary words left in my portfolio. Forgot to actively sell them as I have about 2k domains mostly .coms and so now they just recently expired and some are going to expire. Decided to cut down on my domains from now on. I would probably renew some of these remaining xyz domains as I consider them as premium words such as amplifier, blower, bookstore, chromium, fiberglass, garter, hydraulic,binocular, linoleum, nebulizer, paramedic, recliner, regulator, silica, pesticides, and a lot more. Well, if someone wants any or all of these, feel free to pm me.

•••
I don't think there will be news to "Rescue" .xyz investors anytime soon. The GTLD market especially XYZ hit a bust. But when the smoke clears XYZ will probably be a profitable company and can then work on it's next marketing campaign.

The next step is probably gaining access to the market in China again and expanding in other countries where they already have a presence. I expect news relating to Alphabet eventually but it could take years until they start using abc.xyz in a more visible manner.

The important thing is to consolidate our portfolio and keep the best domains we purchased and drop the worst and maybe even the mass majority of "in-betweens". I did this months ago and dropped a good majority of the domains I purchased but I am very happy with the ones I still have. I am working on developing them now and have some of them up for sale on the Uniregistry Market. Overall it was a good experience and I'm happy that I have a web of domains on a single extension.

Last edited:
•••
.xyz just doesn't sound right. Unless it finds a niche I can't see it being too popular or valuable generally. That's the beauty of your .com .net .org etc. They're all one syllable, easy to say, and they're so established too. I can't imagine a killer .xyz

•••
In business when prices are low, then this is our time to invest. And at one time the price rises then it's our chance to profit Today the price of domain .xyz is down then this is our opportunity to collect .xyz. 2-3 years ahead possibilities .xyz the price will rise.
Because most businesses will grow and strength when aged over 5 years. And currently .xyz is like a 3-year-old child learning to run.
Sometimes falling, but still getting up again, trying to learn to run again. Until you can,
And surely his parents abc.xyz will help .xyz to grow further than today.

best regards
Yusupbabay.com

You would get along well with KingOfTop. :)

•••
•••
an extension is as good as its aftermarket sales stats, relative to the number of years it has been in existence.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back