Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Newbie question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Cashfield

Established Member
Impact
29
Hi Domainers

Okay, so I'm looking for expired domains with good metrics. Alot of domains are available for $8 at godaddy.

But alot I click on takes me to sites like snapnames and asks me to back order for $69.

Is they're anyway around this to get them cheaper?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nope. There is no way. The domains you are lookinh at are about to drop or pre release which means you will have to fight with other people for getting them. For a limited time, NameJet is making them $39 minimum for expired,dripping domains.
 
1
•••
Hi Domainers

Okay, so I'm looking for expired domains with good metrics. Alot of domains are available for $8 at godaddy.

But alot I click on takes me to sites like snapnames and asks me to back order for $69.

Is they're anyway around this to get them cheaper?

Thanks

Not sure if you have tried expireddomains.net. You have to dig good domains though, but still worth a shot. I've found deleted geo domains there and now I am already up selling them.

Good luck
 
0
•••
You gotta make sure that the domain is "available" if you want it for $8 reg price, if the name is "dropping" that means that it is about to expire. In the case it is dropping then usually multiple people will bid on the domain at websites like Snapname. If you are the only person to "backorder" a domain then you will get the name at the price you backordered it. Hope this helps!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back