Dynadot

question Newbie Question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mowwing

Impact
Acquired a few expired domains a Several years back through reputable domain sellers such as serpnames and such spending an average of $2-6K per one at the time. Was wondering if my business partner and I were planning on deciding to resell them since we are now focusing on youtube content creation. Whats the best approach to get an estimate of value and how to resell them? Godaddy?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You should try you sell your domain names before you go to a domain broker. And if you have to use a broker, then I would suggest you use a small but personal broker. Godaddy is a good auction platform. But you know this, domain names sold through an auction platform like godaddy are bought by investors. Investors cannot pay you too much.

•••
Hello

I suggest you to list them on Afternic Dan and Sedo.
You can hire a broker in order to appraise and evaluate them , but selling domains takes time…when you wait for the right enduser.
You may also ask experienced members here to have a look , I’m sure they will help you on the appraisal.
But remember , a domain is worth just how much a buyer intends to pay for it.
That said , if you are looking for a broker I’m sure Saw or Sedo can help you !

Last edited:
•••
If there isn't already, considering putting a for sale page on the domains. That way if someone goes to the domain, they'll see it's for sale.

Post them here in the appraisal section.

@Yanosh has some excellent suggestions. Though in regards to hiring a broker, they should work on commission. I wouldn't pay a broker to try to sell a domain for me. Nor would I pay them for an appraisal. If you pay 5 brokers for an appraisal, you'll get 5 different numbers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back