Dynadot

New Uniregisty Landers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Have you tried Uniregistry landers?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    37.1%
  • No

votes
    62.9%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Windoms

Top Member
Impact
There are new Uniregistry landers, what do you think?

They're called ''Single Offer Field''.

Here's the UNI commission structure.

0% commission if you negotiate yourself. Anytime there's a lead you get buyer name, email, phone number, location.
10% commission on BIN landers. Any lander using BIN buttons.
15% if you assign lead to broker. You get to see all the communication between buyer and broker, you can send hidden messages to broker. System assigns lead to first broker available (there's many). In my experience they start engaging buyers within minutes.

You don't need to have domains registered at Uniregistry to use them. Simply create an account and add domains.

I recommend you use the Uni platform to sort your domains.

https://uniregistry.com/market

Single Offer Field.JPG

Single Offer Field - Make offer. You can negotiate yourself for 0% commission or assign to broker for 15% commission.
Single Offer Field - Make Offer.JPG

Single Offer Field - BIN. 10% commission.
Single Offer Field - BIN.JPG

Single offer Field - BIN + make offer.
Single Offer Field - BIN + Make Offer.JPG

Here's the other landers available (not new).

Minimal Vertical layout - BIN - 10% commission.
Minimal Vertical Layout BIN.JPG

Minimal Vertical layout - make offer (no offer box) -
Inquiry form where buyer gets price quote. Buyer can't make any offer, he simply inquires.
You can negotiate yourself for 0% commission or assign to broker for 15% commission.
Minimal Vertical Layout Make Offer.JPG

Minimal Vertical layout - make offer (with offer box). Buyer can place an offer.
Minimal Vertical Layout - Make Offer with Offer box.JPG

Minimal Vertical layout - BIN + make offer (can be done with or without offer box)
Minimal Vertical Layout BIN+Make Offer.JPG

Minimal Horizontal Layout
Minimal Horizontal Layout.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i have tried uni for 3 months, received avg 45 inquires each month but no sales. 99% inquires are fake.

•••
i have tried uni for 3 months, received avg 45 inquires each month but no sales. 99% inquires are fake.
That's a lot of inquiries without sales. How have you setup the landers? Self-brokered or Uni brokerage?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back