IT.COM

.biz New To NamePros - .biz Question!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mattymcoops

Impact
Hey NamePros!

I am a new here and was looking to buy my first domain name! What do the pros think of the .biz extensions?

I know this may be an appraisal question, but what would the value of insurance.biz be? And would it be anywhere near the insurance.biz sale?

Valuate has insurance.biz at $64,000. Seems a little bit high!

Thanks alot!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You should only buy .com domains as a noob.

•••
If you're new in the business then I would also recommend steering clear of .biz, .info and similar..

One thing you'll find from reading this board is that everyone has different opinions..everyone has different styles of investing..and everyone may give you a different value when it comes to appraisals.

Is insurance.biz worth the $64k it sold for? This would be an appraisal question and you'll probably find some saying 'yes' and others saying 'no'

•••
I think .biz will do well in the long term. But for now it would need to be a very big keyword (like insurance) to make it worthwhile for a newbie to buy.

And they are all gone, and will never be sold at newbie prices.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back