Dynadot

.biz Dna Valuation Of .biz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The programmer of the DNA Valuation program at www.namepros.com/dna did a fantastic job! I love the interface and colors. It has worked well on almost all my tests. Thank you very very much.

But, I have seen very few .Biz sell. I sure they do, but probably very infrequently. The front page of www.Sedo.US has only one for sale – I have forgotten when the last was listed as sold.

I inputed my .BIZ into the .DNA model (I would mention the name, but I am afraid that could violate a .BIZ registration regulation) and get a 6 digit (+++$xxx,xxx) appraisal!!!!!!!!!!! I can retire!

Driving the high appraisal is the 1.5 value (I would rate .BIZ less than the 1.5 given .INFO, which sell), but mainly the high level of Google hits to my key term, 155,000,000.

My question is: Did others encounter that and what adjustment should I make to account for the apparent excessively high appraisal??

TIA and congratulations on the good job on DNA.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I agree with your assesment of .biz. That is something that would need to be adjusted somehow. There is no such thing as a six figure .biz :blink:

I've also noticed that a little bit too much value is given to dictionary words in the formula.

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
I've also noticed that a little bit too much value is given to dictionary words in the formula.

Obscure dictionary words are one thing, but well known words should be dropped (at least the .coms).

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back