Domain Empire

discuss New to Domain Marketing.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cryptoearn.co

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I am new to domain sell and purchases and i want to sell some domains but i don't want to invest in listing them. Is there anyway i can sell them?

I can't post those domains here as it conflict's with the namepros rules as they may represent some copyright issue.

Help is appreciated
Thanks in Advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

I am new to domain sell and purchases and i want to sell some domains but i don't want to invest in listing them. Is there anyway i can sell them?

I can't post those domains here as it conflict's with the namepros rules as they may represent some copyright issue.

Help is appreciated
Thanks in Advance.
If there are copyright issues I would drop them..

•••
•••
Can't I sell those domains in any platform?
for the copyright ones, you shouldn't be.

trust me you would't want to get in trouble and turn out to pay a lot of money to the trademark owner instead of making some extra bucks.

•••
Just a quick question If someone purchased that domain from me and he listed for resell then the company will reach to me or the new seller will be responsible for trademark copy?

•••
Just a quick question If someone purchased that domain from me and he listed for resell then the company will reach to me or the new seller will be responsible for trademark copy?
Well it depends.. If the buyer doesn't update the whois info they would probably contact you.

just stay away from trademark names.

•••
Well it depends.. If the buyer doesn't update the whois info they would probably contact you.

just stay away from trademark names.

What should i do now with those domains. I am new to domain marketing i thought buying those will fetch huge bucks.

•••
•••
If your domains are tm, then you can grace delete for a refund.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back