Dynadot

New .NL Domains for $5.98!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello NPs - excited to announce that NameSilo now supports .NL domains!

To celebrate, we're launching with a 1st year registration promo price of $5.98 (regular price $7.99). Please go to namesilo.com/register.php in order to register your new .NL domains and go to namesilo.com/transfer.php to transfer your existing names.

Here are the full details and conditions:
  • This promotion only includes registration of new domains
  • There are no limits on the number of registrations
  • No country restrictions
  • If you are in the Discount Program, you can save even more
  • Bulk discounts of 50+ and 100+ registrations in one order save even more
  • E-mail forwarding, domain parking, domain defender + more are entirely free

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is there a .com PROMO too?

•••
Will there be a Dutch translation of the site to accompany the .nl domain? Would be great to have different languages to match a user finding the domain on a landing page with their native language.

•••
Will there be a Dutch translation of the site to accompany the .nl domain? Would be great to have different languages to match a user finding the domain on a landing page with their native language.

If you want to use Dutch landers, park them at DAN. They have Dutch support as well and are trusted by most Dutch end-users. Alternatively Sedo is a good match if you want to operate in the .nl namespace.

That being said, just about everybody in The Netherlands speaks English as a second language so English landers are no issue.

•••
If you want to use Dutch landers, park them at DAN. They have Dutch support as well and are trusted by most Dutch end-users. Alternatively Sedo is a good match if you want to operate in the .nl namespace.

That being said, just about everybody in The Netherlands speaks English as a second language so English landers are no issue.

Appreciate that. Already aware of DAN and Sedo having Dutch landers. I just figure I would point it out to NameSilo as well, since they do have lower commissions. I'd probably park more of my pages there if it wasn't just exclusively English(please correct me if I'm wrong and have missed other languages listed there).

•••
Appreciate that. Already aware of DAN and Sedo having Dutch landers. I just figure I would point it out to NameSilo as well, since they do have lower commissions. I'd probably park more of my pages there if it wasn't just exclusively English(please correct me if I'm wrong and have missed other languages listed there).

Yeah it could be added value if you have all your landers at NS to make things easier to manage.

I doubt a lot of Dutchmen will take a look at the marketplace but landers are a different thing as it'll work for type in traffic.

Generally speaking, unless you encounter tech savvy people, the Dutch don't care for GD, NS or any other registrars for .nl domains. The majority of the market is cornered by national companies. Having a direct SIDN accreditation makes it possible to discount heavily on registrations. Usually you should be able to reg a .nl for about €1 for the first year.

I don't want to hijack this thread so if anybody wants some recommendations feel free to DM me.

That being said, NS offers a great deal and they renewal rate is on point conpared to the competition. Obviously they're a superb registrar.

Last edited:
•••
Back