NameSilo

New Namesilo sucks

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Because you can't even search for a domain.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just did without an issue.

•••
this thread confuses me

74278266-81C6-42AC-B5A2-C9804087AE69.jpeg

and barely have names with Namsilo

Last edited:
•••
i believe search results look different?

maybe,

but this thread is mislead imo @namesilo

Last edited:
•••
I search blahblah.asia , ok I see it now, it is at the bottom. It should have been at the top. Old version was much better.

•••
I search blahblah.asia , ok I see it now, it is at the bottom. It should have been at the top. Old version was much better.

agree; NS should add “return to prev version”

•••
Anyone that reads the title won't assume your still trying to be a customer without reading thread.

•••
Anyone that reads the title won't assume your still trying to be a customer without reading thread.

Agree there as well but update is a downgrade

Change it to

NameSilo updated search result.. sucks?

or something!

New Namesilo search result sucks maybe, but
be specific, only the superficial view search result change not entire namesilo inside / out

Last edited:
•••
I think Namesilo is okey , there is no issue, or recheck your browser whether compatible or not. If you use google chrome , ensure to allow site to save and read cookie data.

•••
I think Namesilo is okey , there is no issue, or recheck your browser whether compatible or not. If you use google chrome , ensure to allow site to save and read cookie data.

paymyid search for domain.must click “search”

nothing different? new redesign changed for us

Last edited:
•••
paymyid search for domain.must click “search”

nothing different? new redesign changed for us

I havn't tried for mobile version ,but there is no issue on dekstop version.

•••
I havn't tried for mobile version ,but there is no issue on dekstop version.

Search results cluttered on mobile, for sure.

altho thread made haste, topdom got fooled

Try mobile: “Change for the sake of changing”

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Yes, Namesilo is still among my top 3 favorites.

•••
Issue I have with NameSilo is their auctions - no proxy bidding. If you bid more than minimum its a live bid regardless of whether or not there are any other bids.

•••
Complain, complain, please complain...why? It keeps you busy as the rest of us rack up sales :)
(that was a hint).

Last edited:
•••
I use the search box on the top which leads me to the old result page.

The search box above the items

My account
Register
Transfer
Pricing
API
All Services

•••
Thank you all for your constructive feedback. If you have any additional suggestions on how we can improve our search results page further, please let us know. The feedback about having the result show up first will be fixed shortly in the new version.

•••
Issue I have with NameSilo is their auctions - no proxy bidding. If you bid more than minimum its a live bid regardless of whether or not there are any other bids.

I mentioned this on their dedicated thread and they said it had been delayed until now but was due to be released ASAP. It'll massively improve things as they end at a kinda awkward timing and always get sniped by a dollar

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back