IT.COM

NameSilo.com down? March 30, 2024 @ 8:40pm PST

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bertrell

Top Member
Impact
I was trying to login to NameSilo to check a few things, but it's looking like the site might be down. I don't recall getting a notification about scheduled downtime. Anyone else able to connect?

@namesilo

Namesilo_20240330_204424.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I get the same as above...East Coast.

•••
Server maintenance may be causing confusion between Cloudflare and DNS settings, or coding issues. Optimizing the server, fixing DNS or probably something on Cloudflare side, which blocks the requests.
Looks like some developers might be putting in some extra hours during the easter holidays.

zotix

Last edited:
•••
At least there's a message on the site now:

Namesilo_Screenshot_20240330_211630.png

•••
Might be premature, but the site does appear to be back up as of this comment. March 30, 2024 @ 9:48pm PST.

•••
Apologies for the inconveniences accessing our website yesterday. We faced a DDoS attack that impacted our servers for a couple of hours. The issue has since been resolved. If you're encountering any further issues today, please contact us at [email protected] with the details and our team will help to resolve.

•••
Let's hope that your E-Mail Server is not hosted on the same Network or separate from the Website and, of course, that you don't get targeted again!

Best regards,
zotix

•••
Let's hope that your E-Mail Server is not hosted on the same Network or separate from the Website and, of course, that you don't get targeted again!

Best regards,
zotix
Yes, we use different servers for all our individual products. Thank you kindly!

•••
Works here just fine, even did few transfers from there.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back