IT.COM

New Namesilo Marketplace

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cocaseco

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@namesilo why am I being charged 7.5% commission on a sale done with wire transfer? I thought wire transfer was only 3% commission.

•••
•••
Have you started to charge 7.5% for wire transfers?
I can no longer find marketplace section at support pages. The page that shows marketplace fees are now hidden. Probably it was not your intention. The new namesilo website structure is very bad in many ways. Please reinstate the old namesilo website. It was ugly but was much more user friendly.

•••
Can you please clarify which pages are missing?
Also, it would be really helpful if you could let me know how the structure could use improvement. If you cannot find something - i am sure others cannot either and it would be really helpful if we could fix that up with your help

•••
Can you please clarify which pages are missing?
Also, it would be really helpful if you could let me know how the structure could use improvement. If you cannot find something - i am sure others cannot either and it would be really helpful if we could fix that up with your help

There was a page for more information on namesilo marketplace. A table was comparing namesilo with other marketplaces including the fees, payout option, payout duration. I can no longer find that page. It was located under the support link on the footer.

As to the new namesilo site, it is way more difficult to get the work done, including but not limited to domain search, checkout page (it's still on the old style but the new extra payment options are confusing), sudden changes to the new style after clicking on some links on the sidebar and impossible to find some of them their old style version (i.e. support pages in the old style seem like have been completely removed )

The old style and new style are mixed. Some pages have been lost. Most pages in the new style are not functional at all. The old style was ugly. But everything was easy to find for me, I was quickly able to get the work done. I don't remember all those problematic internal pages of namesilo, after and before logged in.

If you have a backup of the old structure and style please reinstate it on a dedicated directory like namesilo.com/old/ or on a dedicated sub-domain like old.namesilo.com and make it optional if some users love the new style.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back