Epik Escrow

New member want to follow along

Labeled as question in Domain Beginners started by Kieran obioma, Jan 10, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Kieran obioma

Kieran obioma New Member

Hi Gentlemen an new here and trying to sell domain guys who have succeeded in flipping one I need your advice please

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. MapleDots

MapleDots Domain Properties 2010 - 2019 VIP

Welcome aboard Kieran

I have never been fortunate enough to flip a domain, I've always had to work very hard at selling one.

Flipping to me sounds like buying/registering a domain and magically making money at it. While I am sure that can be done, I personally have never had the opportunity to flip a domain.

As far as selling a domain goes the best advice I can give you is look at the services that post domain sales like https://namebio.com/

Look, study and learn what sells and try to imitate that as close as possible. Forget what you think will sell and learn from what has already sold.

Good luck (y)

3. wizard

wizard Domain Wizard VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Welcome yes it’s a very good game when you know what your doing i have flipped thousands of domains but spent loads of time to get this as you can waste loads of money to start best have a look at what is selling and go from there but only buy a few domains first and try to sell them...

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!