Dynadot

question I am new

NameSilo
Watch

UPwala

Impact
i am new in Domain flipping and i want to sell my domain so anyone please help me with that .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • You can auction, also can hang a fixed price, also can entrust broker

•••
It's helpful to learn from other people's experience before you start investing.

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Welcome to namePros ... good luck!

•••
•••
Hello!

Suggest you search out " flipping " and similar here on NamePros.

You likely will find many threads and posts re flipping and perhaps you can read through those and gain some insights into flipping domains from those members who buy and flip 'em.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
Welcome! For investing in domains in general, I would typically recommend starting with a primer- maybe some of those godaddy YouTube clips of selling domains for a profit, and perhaps some early episodes of DomainSherpa hosted by Michael Cyger. This forum is a fantastic resource as well.

Best of luck!

•••
•••
Welcome!
You have a good reception here. Excellent information on the various topics of NamePros.

•••
Thank you all for your information.

•••
It's helpful to learn from other people's experience before you start investing.

Actually i heard lot about Domain Fliiping so thought of doing this but its hard.

•••
i guess the best advice i can give you is its hard if you want it to be easy.....

but its easy if your willing to work hard.

I think that may be the best thing i can say after 20 years in domain investing

Page Howe

Last edited:
•••
i guess the best advice i can give you is its hard if you want it to be easy.....

but its easy if your willing to work hard.

I think that may be the best thing i can say after 20 years in domain investing

Page Howe

Nice to hear that and thanks for your advice.

•••
Best of luck....Hope you enjoy this community.

•••
Welcome to the community! I recently joined and already love it here. You probably will too.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back