Dynadot

advice New to domain Flipping industry help needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Oso Olajide

Established Member
Impact
Hello I am new to the domain flipping industry but i have 10 domain name that i will like to sell together as a package but i have been flipping it have to get a buyer please i new asking thanks in advance......

247fliptrick.com
BestBuyout.com
BlacksGifts.com
FashionAreas.com
HairFail.com
InsuranceDebts.com
InsuranceEstate.com
MorePins.com
ReviewMotors.com
ShopYart.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No one is will in to help?

•••
Hello Oso .. First of all .. welcome to name pros! :)

Unfortunately I think you will have a hard time selling those names for much of a profit.

First of all, if you sell them as a package then that means you'll be selling to another domainer .. who will obviously want a wholesale (cheap) price. But the problem with that is that these names are not strong at all and barely even have any wholesale value.

Those domains are the type that look good when you first see them .. but if you look carefully they really are not. some don't make sense, others are plural where they shouldn't be.

Looking at your list I think you could learn a lot by listening to the @DomainSherpa Review podcasts. They review portfolios and explain in detail why some names are good and others are bad .. many that look like your list.

Anyhow .. don't be too discouraged ... your list is actually not as bad as some others I've seen. If these are going to be the worst domains of your entire domaining career then you might be ok in the long run if you do more reading and research before buying any more!

Good luck with them! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back