Dynadot

GoDaddy domain manager bulk search missing!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What were these guys thinking when they removed the bulk search option in the domain manager?? Where is their concern for domainers who register and manage large numbers of domains?

Currently I only have a couple hundred domains, but at one time I had a lot more. I may be purchasing more domains in bulk again, but I won't if their domain manager remains hobbled!

You cannot search for a group of domains to renew, delete or manage the name servers. I cannot and will not “hunt and peck” one domain at a time. If this is not changed I am considering changing to another registrar. I’ve been with GoDaddy for 11 years and I do not want to leave.

Some accounts still have the bulk search options but they are working on removing this function from all accounts.

Please email [email protected] to register your complaint.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Before making it sound like they removed something you should have done your research first. The bulk search is still there. Next to the search box click the sprocket (the gear looking icon), then click on "Bulk". Granted GoDaddy is bloated and confusing, but this post is inaccurate.

•••
Sorry, but my post is NOT inaccurate. Please read the second to last sentence in my post.

I have spoken to them twice recently and bulk search and folders function has been removed in SOME accounts. Once finished ALL accounts will no longer have bulk search. The removal started last month.

The email at the end of my first post was given to me by two different GoDaddy account reps so that I could request bulk search be restored. Both told me that if enough ppl complain they will change it back.

•••
I apologize.

I quickly logged in to check and found it was not removed. It seems your post is accurate. We will see what happens with this.

•••
Not all accounts are affected yet. My son's account bulk search still works, mine does not.

Everyone, please let's protest this. GoDaddy said we have a good chance to have this corrected if enuff complain.

•••
Heads up, domainers! GoDaddy domain manager bulk search has not been removed, just MOVED. Here is a response from them:

"Rest assured that the bulk domain search from within your domain manager is not gone! On the left side in your domain manager, click on the sidebar to expand the window. Once expanded you will see Domain Search option, click on the Advanced Options icon to the right of the search bar and select the Bulk tab."

•••
Heads up, domainers! GoDaddy domain manager bulk search has not been removed, just MOVED. Here is a response from them:

"Rest assured that the bulk domain search from within your domain manager is not gone! On the left side in your domain manager, click on the sidebar to expand the window. Once expanded you will see Domain Search option, click on the Advanced Options icon to the right of the search bar and select the Bulk tab."
Dude, I was looking for this info for 20 minutes and started feeling like an idiot.

Watched this video:

and there's folders there, and I can't see any folders, even after I created them.
Srsly, GoDaddy need to fix they UI big time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back