NameSilo

[NEW GAME] Roof Runner

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello.

I'm also in the process of creating Flash games, but lack the programming and art skills. Hopefully, I find someone good with actionscript and Flash in general to realize my ideas. I'm lucky to be in touch with a really great illustrator too, that can help.

About your game : I like the concept, but the pace is really slow. It would help to fasten the rooftup jump'n'run mechanic. Also, add some kind of sound when you touch the spines. Plus, the cannon is kinda unforgiving because of the low pace, meaning if you don't wait for the other part of the level to show up, you restart at the beginning.

Keep at it! :music:

•••
Thanks for the advice :)

The game isnt meant to be so slow. Some people's computers (even those with quite powerful ones) have trouble keeping the framerate up which is something I need to take into account with my next game.

•••
Also add sound to the cannon. And some spines are almost unavoidable (bad collision detection in my opinion)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back